Thread: Youth Academy

Angry Youth Academy

Only on my 2nd season, so not sure if this is something that becomes available later in the season or if they've removed it, but in the youth academy there used to be an option for a coach that was only rests, morale boosts and treatments. Spent a bunch of time collecting the free rests and treatments in the shop watching videos only for that option to be gone this season can someone from TopEleven confirm if this has been taken away permanently?

Hi CanGooner91:

throughout the entire season the game will be adding new options for the youth academy, generally, the first week there's only the default training options, but just make sure to enter regularly and you will see the new offers, also the one that you mentioned, (it could be added this week)

Quote Originally Posted by khernan View Post
    Hi CanGooner91:

throughout the entire season the game will be adding new options for the youth academy, generally, the first week there's only the default training options, but just make sure to enter regularly and you will see the new offers, also the one that you mentioned, (it could be added this week)
    Ah, I figured that might be it. Thanks for the reply! As I said, it's only my 2nd season (first full one!) so figured that might be the case. I shall continue watching those videos every day