Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Why my team strength increased,3% more?

Rookie

Why my team strength increased,3% more?

Last night it was 122% and I slept, today after a league match, I have observed my players and none of them has increased even a bit, and my overall quality is 122,3% now. Why? Isn’t a ,2% increment done by 1% overall quality increment per player?
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanott View Post
    Last night it was 122% and I slept, today after a league match, I have observed my players and none of them has increased even a bit, and my overall quality is 122,3% now. Why? Isn’t a ,2% increment done by 1% overall quality increment per player?
    With each of the 2 daily competitive matches, our players will gain experience across all skills and possibly 1 of them could get an extra 4% with motm.

Each skill has a separate count with decimals behind which would not be indicated by the skills page of players, so it is very possible that the gains in skills are go from low remainder of decimals to close to the next digit after the match, so the ‘actual’ improvement is not shown by full digits of skills increases of players.

This is very relevant when we train players to a certain average when the 140/160/180-average is already reached with accumulation of decimals of skills when skill page showing full digit seems a few off. (That is why I always train to 139/159/179 to avoid unnecessary drain of greens for a mere 1% increase of skills).
    minamino and Vuslanott like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Each skill has a separate count with decimals behind which would not be indicated by the skills page of players, so it is very possible that the gains in skills are go from low remainder of decimals to close to the next digit after the match, so the ‘actual’ improvement is not shown by full digits of skills increases of players.
    Oh I see, cheers mate. That’s the reason probably since there is indeed no actual visual progress.

Rookie
    I have found the reason. PC version does not show the actual quality. Lol It only shows the main part.