Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth Academy player quality progress

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Finding fast trainers is quite a matter nowadays indeed.
    Have found world class trainers, but zero Fast Trainers and I ve spend a week searching the market. Have to mention I m at lvl 60+ so you can t see fast trainers from the market.
    Vuslanot and Samson1865 like this.

Apprentice
    They is just no fast trainers in youth academy at all. You can can test hundreds and you won't find one. You will find decent trainers tho better than most in the market, especially in the higher levels when it's tough to find fast trainers this may be the better option (sorry I was supposed to tag this to heavenaaa message about how many youths have u tested sorry)
    Der_Ryan_M and SuperDunk like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    They is just no fast trainers in youth academy at all. You can can test hundreds and you won't find one. You will find decent trainers tho better than most in the market, especially in the higher levels when it's tough to find fast trainers this may be the better option (sorry I was supposed to tag this to heavenaaa message about how many youths have u tested sorry)
    About 3-4x 6T, 20x or so of 3-5T and less than 100x free ones, so the sample size I had was rather small when compared with those who are experts in using hundreds of youths from academy.

From the bulk of evidence from multiple managers, it seems that all youths from academy are non-FTs indeed. But still would try the youth ST to see if they could perform than FT ST.
    Samson1865 likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Youth Academy players aren't FT. The closest to FT you will get from Youth Academy are the 18 year old double SA players you get from Special Sponsor.
    Samson1865 and RaiKo like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    About 3-4x 6T, 20x or so of 3-5T and less than 100x free ones, so the sample size I had was rather small when compared with those who are experts in using hundreds of youths from academy.

From the bulk of evidence from multiple managers, it seems that all youths from academy are non-FTs indeed. But still would try the youth ST to see if they could perform than FT ST.
    That DL I trained in the academy and then used some greens to train him further was the best DL I've ever had, none of my fast trainers have come close to be has good as him no matter how high the stats. The same with my mc and dc those 2 are some of the best dcs and mcs I've ever had only a couple fast trainers have been better. So yeah I believe the youth players are higher performance players than most in auction list in my personal experience

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Youth Academy players aren't FT. The closest to FT you will get from Youth Academy are the 18 year old double SA players you get from Special Sponsor.
    I agree with this to. 2 of those youths who where brilliant where infact the youths from the special sponser
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123