Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth Academy player quality progress

Addicted

Youth Academy player quality progress

I believe it happened after the latest update, I’m not sure. The youth academy does not display niether the current level nor the potential progress by assigning coaches in decimals; only show the rounded percentage. That decimals were important to be able to distinguish between player who can improve faster than the other. Is that why they are removed? So that we get tricked into investing a slower improving player?

Example:
    Youth Academy player quality progress-e46be348-e54a-43a5-be9f-b5eb2750b193.jpg
    Youth Academy player quality progress-83be36f7-f0ed-4a1f-b5d7-fecc39eb73d4.jpg

It used to be that the first player was something like 59.4% while the second one was 60.1%. More importantly assigning the same coach would result in something like 14.2% increase for the first player and 12.8% or something for the second one. This is critical as 13% can mean anything between 12.5% to 13.4%, which makes a big difference for me when I invest in one of those players.
    Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.

Not only there, they also removed the decimals from the game in overall team quality.
    When you click on an opponent, your own strength and his was displayed like for example 128.8%, now it only shows 128%... Don't know why they would do this.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I believe it happened after the latest update, I’m not sure. The youth academy does not display niether the current level nor the potential progress by assigning coaches in decimals; only show the rounded percentage. That decimals were important to be able to distinguish between player who can improve faster than the other. Is that why they are removed? So that we get tricked into investing a slower improving player?

Example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E46BE348-E54A-43A5-BE9F-B5EB2750B193.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	137334
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83BE36F7-F0ED-4A1F-B5D7-FECC39EB73D4.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	137335

It used to be that the first player was something like 59.4% while the second one was 60.1%. More importantly assigning the same coach would result in something like 14.2% increase for the first player and 12.8% or something for the second one. This is critical as 13% can mean anything between 12.5% to 13.4%, which makes a big difference for me when I invest in one of those players.
    I don t bother with academy players since they have high greys if you train them and haven t met a FT in the academy so far.
    The lower the rating, the higher white skills can get.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Not only there, they also removed the decimals from the game in overall team quality.
    When you click on an opponent, your own strength and his was displayed like for example 128.8%, now it only shows 128%... Don't know why they would do this.
    Oh yeah, didn’t notice that! I guess I did not care about the decimals when checking the opponents but I agree, why remove decimals?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

Thanks so much for this feedback. We are working on correcting this visual issue and showing the Player Quality decimals in places where they were previously shown, among which is the Expected Quality in the Youth Academy feature. It will likely be fixed with the next update, but we will keep you posted.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    Sinany03 and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don t bother with academy players since they have high greys if you train them and haven t met a FT in the academy so far.
    The lower the rating, the higher white skills can get.
    All free 0T youths are non-FTs. That is for sure.

Heard that there is a chance that those 6T ones could be FTs, so I am also trying to bet 6T every season with my 2nd team to see if that could be the case...
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    No! 6T ST was not FT. My case!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    No! 6T ST was not FT. My case!
    How many 6T youths did you try? 1? Or every single 6T available in academy since new youth system was launched?

Source of possible FT is from a reliable experienced manager who knows how to spot FTs, so you can rest your case with your judgement.
    I will trust my source to keep trying for at least 10+ seasons with a relatively wider sample base before making any definite conclusion.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    All free 0T youths are non-FTs. That is for sure.

Heard that there is a chance that those 6T ones could be FTs, so I am also trying to bet 6T every season with my 2nd team to see if that could be the case...
    I tried multiple 6T strikers on my teams. None of them were FTs, the chance to get FT out of youth is zero in my testings with hundreds of players.
    RaiKo and hudai like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I tried multiple 6T strikers on my teams. None of them were FTs, the chance to get FT out of youth is zero in my testings with hundreds of players.
    Yes, that was also my previous experience with several tries with T-costing youths from academy as well.

But then with 6T players specifically I only had tried 3-4 times with all non-FTs, and was told that there is a chance. And so I will try several more times just to confirm if there is any possibility. Worst is wasting some 60Ts, which is expected for a rather definite confirmation.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast