Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: kick off times

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    6

    kick off times

    why does my association have matches kicking off in early hours making it impossible for my players to play their games and the 2nd match 2hrs later
    this never happened in previous association tournaments
    These changes are making my members think about quitting the association

  2. #2
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by shandyhead55 View Post
    why does my association have matches kicking off in early hours making it impossible for my players to play their games and the 2nd match 2hrs later
    this never happened in previous association tournaments
    These changes are making my members think about quitting the association
    Hey there and welcome to the forum

    Keep in mind that you have no control over the away matches time as that's completely up to the opponent association. Also, when two Football Associations have the same time set for their home matches, the second leg is set in the right next slot, which is 2 hours later.

    I hope this helps, if it doesn't though, please let me know here in the thread.

    Good luck in your matches!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hey there and welcome to the forum

    Keep in mind that you have no control over the away matches time as that's completely up to the opponent association. Also, when two Football Associations have the same time set for their home matches, the second leg is set in the right next slot, which is 2 hours later.

    I hope this helps, if it doesn't though, please let me know here in the thread.

    Good luck in your matches!
    with regards kick off times we have always had our home games set between 6pm and 8pm why then are we given matches kicking off in the early hours. This is not playing fair to my members who would like to have control over their games

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    6
    mods
    Can you explain to me why again my association first match at 04:00 and 2nd at 08:00 this is not giving my members a chance of playing their matches and have no input into the games .You need to sort this out or you will be losing players from your game

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by shandyhead55 View Post
    mods
    Can you explain to me why again my association first match at 04:00 and 2nd at 08:00 this is not giving my members a chance of playing their matches and have no input into the games .You need to sort this out or you will be losing players from your game
    Hi shandyhead,

    after the new asso system were be installed the old starting times from your home match were deleted.
    This could be the reason too that you play two hours behind the away match.
    If you face asian or american asso teams you will have always away matches at such an early time thats the
    time difference between the countrys.
    Look inside your settings and set your time " new " for your home matches.
    Last edited by Never; 05-29-2021 at 10:07 AM.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Hi shandyhead,

    after the new asso system were be installed the old starting times from your home match were deleted.
    This could be the reason too that you play two hours behind the away match.
    If you face asian or american asso teams you will have always away matches at such an early time thats the
    time difference between the countrys.
    Look inside your settings and set your time " new " for your home matches.
    Thanks for your help I have now reset our kick off time

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    191
    In my league I have a game at 03.20 from a team based in Canada which is - 5 hours from myself in the UK. That would make it 10.20 pm in Canada. All the daily league games have been played for round 5, so how are we playing, technically still on round 5 day (at least for one of us)??
    Thanks