Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By Jonke75
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Hackers

Angry Hackers

Hello, My User name is Dibakar Sunny. Club Name NOCTURNAL700 FC. My Association Name is Bd Champs 3. On 17 May 2021, it was my Semi final match (1st Leg) at 08.59 pm with a Player. His User Name is Velican Yilmazaz. Location Ankara, Turkey. Club Name is LonesomeYodel FC. I always kept my Moral Superb, Condition more than 90%, preparation Superb. Unfortunately, I could not present during the game. When I returned, I have found that I lost the match by 2-1. My average quality was 102% and his 72%. Although there was huge quality gap, i did not bother, because I did not present at the game time. It could be a reason that my team lost.

But on the 2nd leg (19.05.2021) of the game, I prepared a lot like I think that was my best preparation in my five months experiences. All my players including substitutes are superb in moral, every single player's condition was more that 95%. Training was fully done. Preparation was Superb. I even had my loaned player in my team and it made my team quality 106%, where he was still 72%.

He has even two players (defenders) quality of 1%. During the game, I was present all the time. But still I lost the match by 1-0. I could not find any reason How on earth this player could beat me. I think this player is a Hacker. Kindly check him. Otherwise I will lose trust on TOP ELEVEN. I really liked your game.

I have attached some photos here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hackers-screenshot_2021-05-19-18-11-52-57_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg   Hackers-screenshot_2021-05-19-18-11-42-83_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg   Hackers-screenshot_2021-05-19-18-11-59-67_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg   Hackers-screenshot_2021-05-19-18-12-16-97_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dibakar Das View Post
    Hello, My User name is Dibakar Sunny. Club Name NOCTURNAL700 FC. My Association Name is Bd Champs 3. On 17 May 2021, it was my Semi final match (1st Leg) at 08.59 pm with a Player. His User Name is Velican Yilmazaz. Location Ankara, Turkey. Club Name is LonesomeYodel FC. I always kept my Moral Superb, Condition more than 90%, preparation Superb. Unfortunately, I could not present during the game. When I returned, I have found that I lost the match by 2-1. My average quality was 102% and his 72%. Although there was huge quality gap, i did not bother, because I did not present at the game time. It could be a reason that my team lost.

But on the 2nd leg (19.05.2021) of the game, I prepared a lot like I think that was my best preparation in my five months experiences. All my players including substitutes are superb in moral, every single player's condition was more that 95%. Training was fully done. Preparation was Superb. I even had my loaned player in my team and it made my team quality 106%, where he was still 72%.

He has even two players (defenders) quality of 1%. During the game, I was present all the time. But still I lost the match by 1-0. I could not find any reason How on earth this player could beat me. I think this player is a Hacker. Kindly check him. Otherwise I will lose trust on TOP ELEVEN. I really liked your game.

I have attached some photos here.
    Can you share the profile of some players he have? just to take a look at the skills...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Can you share the profile of some players he have? just to take a look at the skills...
    I don t think the skills matter when there is almost a 35% gap.
    I m still around, LOL!

I dont think training was fully done. You even has a report notifying you that you could invest in more training. However. Loosing 0-1 against a lower ranked team is not unusual. You dominated the ball possession, butstill only had 5 shots on goal wich tells me that you are not playing offensive football. He had 3 chances of scoring and could have scored on a freekick or long ball counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    I dont think training was fully done. You even has a report notifying you that you could invest in more training. However. Loosing 0-1 against a lower ranked team is not unusual. You dominated the ball possession, butstill only had 5 shots on goal wich tells me that you are not playing offensive football. He had 3 chances of scoring and could have scored on a freekick or long ball counter.
    What the heck investing more in training means? You have like 35% rating difference over the opponent.
    Stanke likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What the heck investing more in training means? You have like 35% rating difference over the opponent.
    Still gotta train ur team. I believe without training ur team. Ur preparation is only about 60% and for that reason that 35% quality gap halfs

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Basically he didn't have 10% bonus everywhere I assume.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Addicted
    A real hacker will hack and make 100,000 tokens suddenly appear in his club, or worse still, unlimited tokens.