Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Birthday Goal-Fest Challenge - LIVE NOW!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Birthday Goal-Fest Challenge - LIVE NOW!

[Official] Birthday Goal-Fest Challenge - LIVE NOW!-wn.jpg

The 11th birthday celebration continues with a special Goal-Fest challenge! ⚽️

Score goals in official competitions (League, Champions/Super League, Cup, and Super Cup) to reach milestones and collect amazing rewards. Every goal counts!

The event lasts until the end of the season. Make sure to claim unlocked rewards before it ends! Good luck, Managers!
    khris likes this.

Good event! We just have to focus in our official games and the rewards will come naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	137296

The 11th birthday celebration continues with a special Goal-Fest challenge! ⚽️

Score goals in official competitions (League, Champions/Super League, Cup, and Super Cup) to reach milestones and collect amazing rewards. Every goal counts!

The event lasts until the end of the season. Make sure to claim unlocked rewards before it ends! Good luck, Managers!
    Decent rewards, nothing out of the ordinary, but a nice gesture in the end.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah I love the way it calls you a Legend when u have completed it. (I just thought yeah of course I am) lol

Pro
    [Official] Birthday Goal-Fest Challenge - LIVE NOW!-d82f0bfa-5864-4253-919d-c0c674eee207.jpeg

My team completed 4x of the goals scored. Shouldn’t they get 4x rewards?
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    It should have been extra packs for every 5 new goals scored after reaching 30+bar.
    HeavensAAA likes this.