Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Tankers seemed flushed out of Association competition

Addicted

Tankers seemed flushed out of Association competition

Wonder how the tankers are doing now... are they re-grouping or something? They were the kings in the Association competition.

I predict the ones at the top of Association now are the strategists and the spend real money clubs.

Famous
    How about if.........each "manager" within the association has 2 teams?

1 playing in the association and 1 tanking.

Tank a team for 6 seasons, play the 7th (for a top 3 league finish and the times 3 multiplier) and enters the association in exchange for that "managers" other team.

Rinse and repeat?

Now our association points disappear with the new season, no need for loyalty, the "history" is erased every season reset!

The same associations are already floating to the top of the "top 100".

Pro
    As I already suggested, a simple rule of no repeated entry by the same club into any previous association(s) within 6 seasons would solve this issue completely.
    (Sorry, but I don’t buy that ‘I quitted the association by mistake’ bs).

Easy to implement and pretty much that’s a common rule for lots of other games with regard to clans.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post

Tank a team for 6 seasons, play the 7th (for a top 3 league finish and the times 3 multiplier) and enters the association in exchange for that "managers" other team.
    You would need 7 teams per manager for that, not 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post

Rinse and repeat?

Now our association points disappear with the new season, no need for loyalty, the "history" is erased every season reset!

The same associations are already floating to the top of the "top 100".
    Thats why we need a Loyalty Bonus, giving a x1'5 once a manager stay for 4 months inside the same FA.