Thread: Which team or player and what Top Eleven experience must sticks in your mind

Which team or player and what Top Eleven experience must sticks in your mind

Like everything in life whether for good or bad there are things we remember and hold on to.

Most of my experiences are negative ones and they get worse as I now lose matches so often as I haven’t time to attend.

I once threw a title away to ElisaFC and they became a friend on here afterwards.

Manchester Unite with a Real Madrid crest seems to feature a lot in my career and generally beats me and has the better of me.

Sragen is my new nemesis following me from last season and beating me heavily every time.

My best player was Serbian Boban Cvetkovic from my first seasons and unfortunately as squad sizes are small and players quality diminish each season I had to let him go. I plan to name my stadium after him one day. Costs 5 tokens and I don’t spend money on tokens.

Worst defeat was a sure fire win against inferior cup opposition Kathmandu City and losing 1-0 at home.

I’m out competed each season now so motivation to continue has gone as I can’t even challenge for a title or cup at all. Other teams clearly spend money so impossible to compete.

Brendan

Join my Friendly Championship.
    Level 14 and less than 100% quality for a level playing field
    To join me, enter this code: 0127FE . To open the Championship on mobile, go to: https://topeleven.onelink.me/topelev...ene/ffc/0127FE

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gruff Covet View Post
    Like everything in life whether for good or bad there are things we remember and hold on to.

Most of my experiences are negative ones and they get worse as I now lose matches so often as I haven’t time to attend.

I once threw a title away to ElisaFC and they became a friend on here afterwards.

Manchester Unite with a Real Madrid crest seems to feature a lot in my career and generally beats me and has the better of me.

Sragen is my new nemesis following me from last season and beating me heavily every time.

My best player was Serbian Boban Cvetkovic from my first seasons and unfortunately as squad sizes are small and players quality diminish each season I had to let him go. I plan to name my stadium after him one day. Costs 5 tokens and I don’t spend money on tokens.

Worst defeat was a sure fire win against inferior cup opposition Kathmandu City and losing 1-0 at home.

I’m out competed each season now so motivation to continue has gone as I can’t even challenge for a title or cup at all. Other teams clearly spend money so impossible to compete.

Brendan

Join my Friendly Championship.
    Level 14 and less than 100% quality for a level playing field
    To join me, enter this code: 0127FE . To open the Championship on mobile, go to: https://topeleven.onelink.me/topelev...ene/ffc/0127FE
    Yers and yers ago it was interesting game.after coming back again was still not bad but after changes in development team game started to go down.now every season just worst and worst after every update.its only negative position from me,because now its only business nothing else

Playing for fun is key. Don’t let the game become your life. It is only a game! Either spend or don’t spend, it’s up to you. I cannot say if it is pay to win but some would say it is. Would be interesting to hear of Managers who have won multiple trophies without spending a dime in the game. I am sure they’re out there.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator