Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: wtf! AGAIN!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    earn the packs can safe your ****ing ass

about your team hardly earn skill pts through friendly the only reason can explain this is you got a cheap ****ing old team or poor management
    Really? REALLY? Did someone type this crap in for you or are you normally this belligerent. poor management or cheap ****ing team? Check my trophies and my team and you will see this is hardly the case. I should pull the double this year with league and CL, so I dont think that either of those things is a problem for me.

I did NOT expect this sort of post from you of all people Mac.

Dreamer
    winning trophies and speed of train is not related
    ok whats your team average age level and value
    besides making the right sub during friendly also affect the speed of gaining skill pt

IME training is only good for the packs, if you want skill points then training is the way to go.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    earn the packs can safe your ****ing ass

about your team hardly earn skill pts through friendly the only reason can explain this is you got a cheap ****ing old team or poor management
    HAHAHA

poor managemant

what are you supposed to manage this game.
    on the results you have no influential
    the game is what brainless
    I'm one of those

Dreamer
    This has nothing to do with management, players' age OR radnomness, like most people would think. I actually have an explanation on this - it depends on the team that you're playing against. The stronger the team is - the more skill points you'll gain and the more attendance you'll be able to get (and at higher ticket prices).

I haven't played a friendly recently (yay!), but back when I had lots of them I gained 10+ skill points per match, even if I got an embarassing 6-1 loss. But I always happened to play against either a team that has about the same quality as mine (+/- 4) or against really strong ones - e.g. I have a cousin that's level 20+ and he arranged matches against me in my second season. I didn't stand a chance against that all-legends team of course, but it was like all of my team training at hard intensity. Then the last of my friends that started playing Top11 arranged a friendly against me and I beat him 1:8 because of the 20+ quality in difference - I got 2 skill points.

As for the attendances, you'll probably be able to figure it out yourself if you watch you don't change your ticket prices and watch your league matches - on a 3k stadium with prices set at $7 and with 26k fans I can only get my stadium (almost) full when playing against the CL-qualifying teams. If I play against the last team in the table I'll be surprised if I get it 70% full. Yet, I always get full attendance for the Cup and CL even with prices at $8.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    This has nothing to do with management, players' age OR radnomness, like most people would think. I actually have an explanation on this - it depends on the team that you're playing against. The stronger the team is - the more skill points you'll gain and the more attendance you'll be able to get (and at higher ticket prices).

I haven't played a friendly recently (yay!), but back when I had lots of them I gained 10+ skill points per match, even if I got an embarassing 6-1 loss. But I always happened to play against either a team that has about the same quality as mine (+/- 4) or against really strong ones - e.g. I have a cousin that's level 20+ and he arranged matches against me in my second season. I didn't stand a chance against that all-legends team of course, but it was like all of my team training at hard intensity. Then the last of my friends that started playing Top11 arranged a friendly against me and I beat him 1:8 because of the 20+ quality in difference - I got 2 skill points.

As for the attendances, you'll probably be able to figure it out yourself if you watch you don't change your ticket prices and watch your league matches - on a 3k stadium with prices set at $7 and with 26k fans I can only get my stadium (almost) full when playing against the CL-qualifying teams. If I play against the last team in the table I'll be surprised if I get it 70% full. Yet, I always get full attendance for the Cup and CL even with prices at $8.
    much appreciated. certainly makes more sense than poor management on my part. I have no clue what that even means

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    IME training is only good for the packs, if you want skill points then training is the way to go.
    i think you meants friendlies are only good for packs, training for skill points. thanks for confirming that for me. bye bye friendlies

Yeah, that's want I mean! Lol
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4