Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Does Anyone Lament the Retirement of a Legend?

Rookie

Does Anyone Lament the Retirement of a Legend?

This season, my legendary goal scorer retires. In fairness, his goals have dried up a bit over the last couple of seasons, but he’s scored over 900 goals in his career. Can’t recall how many times his reliable free kicks have saved a game in the 90th minute! Things will never be the same again!
    Der_Ryan_M, khris and Polotoed like this.

Addicted
    Could you please share his more stats in that thread below? I'd like to give him his official ranking on forum. Thanks

https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...your-club.html
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

The best MC I had, Edgar Davids... never again I've found a player like him, it was my 18th season or so when he retired, scoring almost in every match from long range distances.

Rookie
    I’ll share his stats upon his retirement. Interestingly enough, he’s the only player that I’ve ever bought from the assistant’s recommendation- back in the day when I’d collected a sizeable amount of tokens.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Nowadays I only lament the loss of a prestigious Cup in the finals. For legend players, I usually put them as B team once they hit 24 - 26 as its tough to train fast him anymore, and I start training another budding legend.

Legends come and go, the club stays on (sounds very philosophical).
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Back when a good YA player could be a fast trainer and most teams only had a couple of 6* players I had a few legends who went through their whole career.
    Now, high up the levels, every team in the league starts the season with a 6* average, it's impossible for me to keep a player more than 5 or 6 seasons before he becomes a 'useless' 5* player and has to be sold.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Back when a good YA player could be a fast trainer and most teams only had a couple of 6* players I had a few legends who went through their whole career.
    Now, high up the levels, every team in the league starts the season with a 6* average, it's impossible for me to keep a player more than 5 or 6 seasons before he becomes a 'useless' 5* player and has to be sold.
    To put it bluntly, "legends" have become toads.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Could you please share his more stats in that thread below? I'd like to give him his official ranking on forum. Thanks

https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...your-club.html
    my legend is 33 now and retires at the end of this season. he has scored 1,498 goals in 766 games and 600 assists. gonna miss him. 15 seasons he's played and averaged 100 goals per season (2 goals per game for his entire career)Does Anyone Lament the Retirement of a Legend?-sans-titre.jpg
    Last edited by minamino; 06-11-2021 at 04:15 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    my legend is 33 now and retires at the end of this season. he has scored 1,498 goals in 766 games and 600 assists. gonna miss him. 15 seasons he's played and averaged 100 goals per season (2 goals per game for his entire career)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	137707
    Hi. Please share his final stats at the end of his career and i'd like to give him a ranking which is directly effected by scores, his major trophies, individual awards and special achievements. The more you add the details, the higher he can be ranked.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    So my AMR SPEEDYFOOKER has just retired at 33.

Played 16 seasons.
    780 games
    1517 goals
    604 assists

His honours

League title 15
    Champions League 12
    Cup 12
    Super Cup 12

51 Trophies in 16 seasons.
    Won top scorer in league all 16 seasons.

RIP "SPEEDY"
    Does Anyone Lament the Retirement of a Legend?-sans-titre.jpg
    Does Anyone Lament the Retirement of a Legend?-sans-titre2.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast