Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Spending real money on tokens/booster packs

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    Is it day 4 or day 1 that matters? I've heard that only the very start of the season (day 1) counts.
    Day 1

Rookie
    oh well I didn‘t know that. I did always wait until day 4 because I was afraid that it will effect the league draw

Then it is even easier thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Yes it is really important that you know that a strong team this season means just that you get strong opponents next season. That is the system of Top Eleven. To avoid that you need a low average of your top 14 players at the end of this season (Saturday). Therefor:
    - Only keep your top 11 players, sell today all other players, buy 3 players on the market with 40%. Release all players in the academy.
    This will drop your top 14 average and you will get weaker opponents next season. Weaker opponents = you need to spend less money next season
    (of course you can buy new players after the draw of the new season on day 4, keep them until end of season and then again release them…and so on)

It sounds hardcore but in my opinion it is the best way to have success without spending a lot of money.
    Kinda makes sense, but also a little harsh. The main downside to that is you can only buy new players if you have the tokens. It's a shame selling players doesn't recoup tokens.
    khris likes this.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

The only thing that bothers me is that they spend so much to improve the quality of the team that a lot of people leave the game

Quote Originally Posted by bigboss77 View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is that they spend so much to improve the quality of the team that a lot of people leave the game
    Yeah I certainly don't wanna be 1 of those players, I'm not gonna spend hundreds of pounds to make my team 200% that's for sure. I'm looking forward to the challenge that season 2 for me will certainly bring
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneaglesfc View Post
    Kinda makes sense, but also a little harsh. The main downside to that is you can only buy new players if you have the tokens. It's a shame selling players doesn't recoup tokens.
    No you don‘t understand it right. You don‘t need a lot of tokens every season. That is the big advantage of it. I play with the same 11 top players for 10 seasons. And also the 3 low players you have to keep for as long as possible. I buy them once and keep them until they retire. I just buy and sell 1-2 average players during the season (for substitution). That takes me max. 5 tokens a season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12