Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Unite Cup event is being forced upon us.

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    348

    The Unite Cup event is being forced upon us.

    The Unite Cup event is being forced on us. If associations don't participate they are left for dead in the division and very likely they'll face relegation.
    It is wrong that the event awards points. Last season we participated because we had to despite how crap the prizes were. No choice ! And at the end of the event the entire TOP 30 had all achieved the maximum 405 points and i thought "hmm what a waste of time, nobody gained any advantage at all as they'd all achieved the 405pts available. You are simply FORCED to participate by nordeus or else you risk getting relegated.
    It is wrong awarding points. Not everybody can play a 6 day event (every 4 hours). Associations are a weekend game and alot of people joined assos for that one and only reason.

    SCRAP THE POINTS !

    Create an event by all means where people are under no pressure to join. Not a 6 day event that leaves those (who can't play) FOR DEAD !
    maloukees likes this.
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    So you don't like it when active 6-man association teams get an advantage over some of these other assos out there, where like 1 or 2 individuals play with their multiple accounts in an association and only play on weekends?
    These events are great in my opinion. They reward the people who are actively PLAYING the game.
    milpol and hudai like this.

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    427
    I agree with minamino. You shouldnt be forced to play those crap events in order to gain advantage in association
    minamino and maloukees like this.

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So you don't like it when active 6-man association teams get an advantage over some of these other assos out there, where like 1 or 2 individuals play with their multiple accounts in an association and only play on weekends?
    These events are great in my opinion. They reward the people who are actively PLAYING the game.
    read properly. i said i didn't like the way nordeus are forcing us to play. our asso also got the 405 event pts last season without a problem. there is no advantage gained at all by anyone cos every asso (eventually) reaches the 405pts so the event is ALL FOR NOTHING but if you don't play YOUR ASSO IS LEFT FOR DEAD and relegation ! we too are an active 6 man diamond asso ! so what is your point ? you live on this forum. you comment on every page every day and always arguing black is white and white is black ! stay away from my threads
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  5. #5
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    read properly. i said i didn't like the way nordeus are forcing us to play. our asso also got the 405 event pts last season without a problem. there is no advantage gained at all by anyone cos every asso (eventually) reaches the 405pts so the event is ALL FOR NOTHING but if you don't play YOUR ASSO IS LEFT FOR DEAD and relegation ! we too are an active 6 man diamond asso ! so what is your point ? you live on this forum. you comment on every page every day and always arguing black is white and white is black ! stay away from my threads
    lol you are right my friend. I am one of the few people here trying to keep the forum alive by giving my opinions on your guys topics. Unfortunately many threads here lately have been random complaints over things that have been introduced into the game or recently changed.

    What is your problem with these kind of events when you actually get an advantage out of it by completing it and getting the points?
    In the past many people in groups and here in forum wanted this kind of association event to come back... Now Nordeus finally gave it to us and actually made it worth playing, because they are not just giving some stupid red and blue packs as a reward but also association points.
    And now you complain again. For "being forced to play an event", which essentially translates to pushing a button every 4 hours and not even that, you can probably easily complete the event when logging in 2 or 3 times a day and play your match, if you are in an association where everyone is doing the same.

  6. #6
    Newbie Goldeneaglesfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    13
    I managed to rack up 90 points on my own last time out. Also it doesn't effect your team at all, so you don't loose conditions or anything and there's a free game every 3 hours.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I am one of the few people here trying to keep the forum alive .
    What is your problem with these kind of events when you actually get an advantage out of it by completing it and getting the points?
    That is the problem. We get the 405 points and gain absolutely NO ADVANTAGE by getting the points. Everyone gets the 405pts. You are totally missing the point.
    You are keeping the forum alive ? Oh that is hilarious. I have read hundreds of your opinions and all useless and quite often vindictive.
    Keep the forum alive Herr Ryan hahahaha
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  8. #8
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    331
    What I consider is Nordeus should never implement a feature in which we depend on the association fellows to proceed.

    I have been telling them the Phase 1 rewards are a mockery small beer for two hours, yet they are still playing it stubbornly. lol
    minamino likes this.

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    What I consider is Nordeus should never implement a feature in which we depend on the association fellows to proceed.

    I have been telling them the Phase 1 rewards are a mockery small beer for two hours, yet they are still playing it stubbornly. lol
    exactly ! we had this event last season and at the end everyone had the 405pts. nobody gained anything except 6 days of lost time ! weekends are enough for assos.
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  10. #10
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    The Unite Cup event is being forced on us. If associations don't participate they are left for dead in the division and very likely they'll face relegation.
    It is wrong that the event awards points. Last season we participated because we had to despite how crap the prizes were. No choice ! And at the end of the event the entire TOP 30 had all achieved the maximum 405 points and i thought "hmm what a waste of time, nobody gained any advantage at all as they'd all achieved the 405pts available. You are simply FORCED to participate by nordeus or else you risk getting relegated.
    It is wrong awarding points. Not everybody can play a 6 day event (every 4 hours). Associations are a weekend game and alot of people joined assos for that one and only reason.

    SCRAP THE POINTS !

    Create an event by all means where people are under no pressure to join. Not a 6 day event that leaves those (who can't play) FOR DEAD !
    I hate this event as well. Every association I have been in fights over activity or lack of it making the game less enjoyable. The last association I was in was worse, we were asked to spend tokens on it.

    And you are right, there was no improvement in ranking as everyone completes it. Basically the ones who benefit are the more socially active players who are able to form good associations.
    minamino likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast