Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: this game

I believe the reason is the training drills level + how often on a daily basis, you and them are training.
    Had the same opinion in one of my matches, and I know the opposite team WAS training harder than me, since I was in the 4 competitions at once ( League, Cup, CL, Asso ).
    Haven't doing extra training per daily basis, because I wanted to save some condition.
    In the other hand, he was NOT in the Cup, so he had more time to train and recover, which led to a 0:1 loss for me + the assisstant's opinion, that they were ultimately better prepared.
    Morale was superb, so I exclude it as an option, as well as the extra cash reward for wining.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    I believe the reason is the training drills level + how often on a daily basis, you and them are training.
    Had the same opinion in one of my matches, and I know the opposite team WAS training harder than me, since I was in the 4 competitions at once ( League, Cup, CL, Asso ).
    Haven't doing extra training per daily basis, because I wanted to save some condition.
    In the other hand, he was NOT in the Cup, so he had more time to train and recover, which led to a 0:1 loss for me + the assisstant's opinion, that they were ultimately better prepared.
    Morale was superb, so I exclude it as an option, as well as the extra cash reward for wining.

From what i read, training and preparation tab is cosmetic

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ore-match.html

Tactics as well, have to focus on internal programming

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-not-game.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    i just don’t know what else to do regarding team preparation before a match, my usual training usually brings good performances out of my players most of the time, but this season they are failing hard. Maybe the opposition this season is just better and i have to accept it, but what i can’t swallow is the troll results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12