Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: this game

Banned

this game

my team can’t win atm in the league, i train my players to the max, high morale, i watch the games, my players are performing like amateurs, can’t defend or attack to save their lives, my best player gets injured, 2 of my players get yellow cards and now are suspended for next game. also to make matters worse this crap happens:

the opponent didn’t watch the game and the man of the match is this:

this game-ec7b939e-09a6-496c-87ad-8a3877b59924.jpg
    this game-755c4684-b1cb-4851-aacf-8fad9232a7d7.jpg

all i can do is laugh at this rigged game.
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 06-29-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Rookie
    Reassess your training. Do drills that exercise how you want to make your players play. If you do the standard easy drills for max bonus, you are going to get this. Based on your assistant notes, your opponent did better in training.

Banned
    how was my opponent better in training? my assistant said we were well prepared, what else can i do? i never had a problem with my training drills, my team always performed as expected, but now they are playing like crap

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    how was my opponent better in training? my assistant said we were well prepared, what else can i do? i never had a problem with my training drills, my team always performed as expected, but now they are playing like crap
    Like the assistant is telling you, you prepared well but your opponent prepared better. There is a good chance that your opponent has a very intense training program that he has invested a lot of time to perfect.

Banned
    i need to take a deeper look into the training drills, thanks for your input. Cheers

you probably have low condition for matches because of training

condition is the no1 stat to win a game, try to get 99% condition on all 1st team players that start the game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    you probably have low condition for matches because of training

condition is the no1 stat to win a game, try to get 99% condition on all 1st team players that start the game
    all my players had 95 or over conditioning, and very good or superb morale, preparation was superb.

Rookie
    This game is wierd about off days with players and tactics too though. I pretty much takes your players and tactics and seemingly randomly chooses who and which work in your favor or against your favor. I hate that element of the game because it makes things so uncontrollable and unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    my team can’t win atm in the league, i train my players to the max, high morale, i watch the games, my players are performing like amateurs, can’t defend or attack to save their lives, my best player gets injured, 2 of my players get yellow cards and now are suspended for next game. also to make matters worse this crap happens:

the opponent didn’t watch the game

all i can do is laugh at this rigged game.

The comment ‘We were well prepared, but ultimately it wasnt enough’ seems to be replacement for ‘It wasn’t our day’ when we got trolled last time.

this game-f9baa5c2-f7f5-4fc9-928b-44d27ff78a44.jpg
    JohnnyEye and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    The comment ‘We were well prepared, but ultimately it wasnt enough’ seems to be replacement for ‘It wasn’t our day’ when we got trolled last time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9BAA5C2-F7F5-4FC9-928B-44D27FF78A44.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	137919
    sounds about right, sickening loss
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast