• 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Tzzz
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: New DC

Rookie

New DC

Hi
    I bought a new DC. 51%, 18 years old. Fasttrainer

Is there a possibility to find out wheather he will perform in a good way? I think there are big differences between the players. Some of them do perform others not. Is there a way to check that BEFORE I train him?
    Thanks
    khris likes this.

You could play him in friendly matches and see how he performs... However for me it would be useless, it is hard enough to find good fast trainers and usually there is no big difference between a good performer and bad performer, especially in defence.
    In my opinion every player has some good matches and bad ones, where you should sub him off or other players play up for him.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    okay thank you
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Hi
    I bought a new DC. 51%, 18 years old. Fasttrainer

Is there a possibility to find out wheather he will perform in a good way? I think there are big differences between the players. Some of them do perform others not. Is there a way to check that BEFORE I train him?
    Thanks
    I usually suggest to test players vs a 1% team to oversize the internal programming and expose the player power... but today I'll suggest you a different experiment for the defender, and is to face a +2* team, because the worst thing you can have in defense is a contributive player giving you bad actions, or a neutral player giving a negative impact to your team.
    By facing a 1* team you can not expose a defender to know if he is aggressive, or even to know if have some bad animations/actions associated to him.
    Ofc. if he earns a 8-9-10 in the friendly vs a 1* it should be a good sign, but by facing a +2* team the defensive actions will emerge without your team being neutralized due AvQ margin (so face a +2*, not a 180% team as this will add more players in the defensive list of animations).

Try this because for sure that can be a good experiment

Too you can see if he defends corners and FKs in both cases with a different opponent AvQ criteria, and if he joins the attack, ofc. you can place him to pick corners and FKs and test**
    Last edited by khris; 07-16-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Addicted
    Yeah this is what i always use to expose defense and goalie potential against tough matches. It works vice versa finding key attackers in your team.

@ Khris Just to clarify: with +2* you mean 2 levels (and so roughly 40% avq) above our team, right?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    @ Khris Just to clarify: with +2* you mean 2 levels (and so roughly 40% avq) above our team, right?
    Yeah, his post contains a precise description for it.
    Polotoed likes this.