Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: max no of goals can be scored in a single match?

Dreamer

Question max no of goals can be scored in a single match?

what is the current limit of scoring max no of goals as a team in a single match ? saw the hall of fame has 21 - 0. some ppl are posting scores like 23 - 0, 25 - 0. not sure if those are trolls or real.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    what is the current limit of scoring max no of goals as a team in a single match ? saw the hall of fame has 21 - 0. some ppl are posting scores like 23 - 0, 25 - 0. not sure if those are trolls or real.
    21-0 or a sum of 21 as max. There aren't enough animations during a live game to assign more than 21 goals.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    21-0 or a sum of 21 as max. There aren't enough animations during a live game to assign more than 21 goals.
    Thats what i though. :/ but some one posted the following SC and i wasn't sure if it was true or not since so much has changed recently. he is claiming it to be real and a bug though.

max no of goals can be scored in a single match?-troll.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Thats what i though. :/ but some one posted the following SC and i wasn't sure if it was true or not since so much has changed recently. he is claiming it to be real and a bug though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	137938
    Yeah... could be a visual bug... I remember a old bug doubling the amount of goals we had in some reports,,, so this can be real, but it is affected by a visual glitch.