Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best ticket price? Please help!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Set 6 or 7$ and if you see that you have full stadium add 1 more $, at your level I think I had 8 if I remember good.
    Thanks. Then ticket price 7$, maximum attendance of house matches was ~4-5K (4% possession). 6$ - stadium always "full" (5% possession).

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post
    Thanks. Then ticket price 7$, maximum attendance of house matches was ~4-5K (4% possession). 6$ - stadium always "full" (5% possession).
    is good to know that now always you will have exactly so many peoples + from game to game you will get more supporters
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    thanks for good wishes! yes, with each victorious match the number of fans increases approximately on 130 (3 lvl manager). it is a pity that there are restrictions by number of visitors of house matches. at my team of nearly 10k fans, but maximum attendance only 6k (from each house match don't receive in addition ~24k dollars of profit).

Lolz i`m lv 4 price of ticket 4$ ... and when i go to lv 5 i set it to 5$ ... that`s my point of view .. too bad i have a poor stadium in lv 4 manager an l2 stadium ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12