Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: Utter bull****

Banned

Utter bull****

Last season i was level 4, i won my league, not losing a game, and only conceding 6 goals, this season is going ok, uptill today won 7, drew 2, i played bottom today and they hav drew 2, lost 7 scored 5, they are a far lower quality than my team, they went onto win 2-0, utter bull****, i had 60-40 possession, im very close to being the best quality side in my league and hav drawn wiv the 2 closest teams around my quality, then lose to a 1 star team, and Nordeus wonders y folk r so pissed off wiv this game,get a grip, and im no sore loser, i take defeat wen deserved on the chin like the best of us, but by a team that has only 3 shots on target n 40 possession hard 2 accept, lets see 2morrow wen i play 3rd in the league, a similar quality 2 me, draw 5-5 maybe, idiot site.

Banned
    Maybe all the french players on the lol team decided to actually play and it took your players by surprise?

Sometimes you have a better chance of winning in a ponzi scheme than in T11. No joke.

Dreamer
    Manchester United can lost to a league 1 team in FA cup
    Top 11 is trying to get the game more realistic including my 15 injuries in 1st 40% of the season lol

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Last season i was level 4, i won my league, not losing a game, and only conceding 6 goals, this season is going ok, uptill today won 7, drew 2, i played bottom today and they hav drew 2, lost 7 scored 5, they are a far lower quality than my team, they went onto win 2-0, utter bull****, i had 60-40 possession, im very close to being the best quality side in my league and hav drawn wiv the 2 closest teams around my quality, then lose to a 1 star team, and Nordeus wonders y folk r so pissed off wiv this game,get a grip, and im no sore loser, i take defeat wen deserved on the chin like the best of us, but by a team that has only 3 shots on target n 40 possession hard 2 accept, lets see 2morrow wen i play 3rd in the league, a similar quality 2 me, draw 5-5 maybe, idiot site.
    I'm surprised you even got a 26-0-0 record at lvl 4. But what do you expect, win all of you're games and keep getting 26-0-0 season in - season out? Isn't that "unrealistic"? No team in the world manages to get a AAA or keep a clean sheet for a season.
    Macquarie Uni likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

MDKII
    Please use this thread for such posts: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html