Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: i have had it with bs game

Banned

i have had it with bs game

this game keeps screwing me over, this is bs on so many levels, i had to win today to keep pressure on my rival on the final league game of the season, he plays later today, i had my team fully prepared, full rest, morale and training, me and my rival we were both tied on 62 points, opposing manager didnt even show up, i was crusing my game, winning 3-1, but fkng Nordeus had other plans as usual, my 8 star GK plays like crap, my team then proceeds to collapse and concede 2 more goals, and of course i miss clear chances to win the match, even with the sending off of a opponent player hahaha. In the previous league game my opponent lost his game 4-0 at home and had his 2 starting centre backs sent off, i was preparing my team to try and expose those areas in today’s game, but then the game engine proceeds to make his players play the game of their lives against me, surprise surprise, he had nothing to play for, not even able to finish in top 8, but as usual i get screwed over. I know 100% now that my rival will now win the title later on today, all i have to say is just fk off Nordeus, fk this random game engine. another ruined season and wasted resources thanks to a rigged s*** game. Lovely
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 08-14-2021 at 07:08 AM.

As soon as the opponent had a player sent off the writing was on the wall for you. This is a game I would have definitely watched from a 2nd account because the other Manager was not there. I only log on if the other guy turns up or I'm cruising.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    As soon as the opponent had a player sent off the writing was on the wall for you. This is a game I would have definitely watched from a 2nd account because the other Manager was not there. I only log on if the other guy turns up or I'm cruising.
    i mean what the hell? so everytime a team gets a player sent off we have to pray for our lives? the opponent 9 star player destroyed me, even with my team well set up, my team 132% against his 127% team, his defense was weaker than mine, but it made no difference, it was rigged in his favour. so we have absolutely no chance to win based on this sending off issue? now im forced to create a 2nd account just for this? my team will perform better if i dont attend? this is beyond ridiculous, it doesnt even make sense, so basically we have no control of our destiny, it just sums up this game
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 08-14-2021 at 08:51 AM.
    dave1311 and Polotoed like this.

Banned
    why my 148% GK keeps underperforming in critical moments, he is leaking goals like crazy, very shaky, this last game he had 5.8 rating, he’s been sub par lately and it has cost me a lot of points, 6 draws and 1 loss in the league in 26 games, but for some freak reason a much weaker GK when facing me has a blinder. This pisses me off beyond belief

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    why my 148% GK keeps underperforming in critical moments, he is leaking goals like crazy, very shaky, this last game he had 5.8 rating, he’s been sub par lately and it has cost me a lot of points, 6 draws and 1 loss in the league in 26 games, but for some freak reason a much weaker GK when facing me has a blinder. This pisses me off beyond belief
    with a 148% GK you are defo playing this game wrong lol. GKs are random and an 80% GK would do exactly the same job
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Try to find a well programmed GK, always test new signings vs a 1% team to oversize the internal programming.
    All is set internally, the visual % is just a referance, but the beatability margin is way higher and the game creates variables in the scenarios by selecting different conditionants in each match.
    You need players with high dominance power to be selected as much as posible as determinants in the games, and then with high contributive power, to perform well once the engine select them
    Remember that the engine works based on internal lists to place the players inside the scenario, and unlock animations.
    Its about players, and animations linked to them + the power assigned by the engine.

Apprentice
    Just call it your bad season, i has it too, last season my GK doing great job in league, conceded only 2 match, then this season hes like off for some reason, in a crucial match hes leaking lol. and every opponent GK become superman everytimes my team face them in league, so yes my league screwed because GK lmao.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Why watch from a 2nd account???

If even the assistent manager says, "We perform better if you were there"??

Totally NOT logic

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try to find a well programmed GK, always test new signings vs a 1% team to oversize the internal programming.
    All is set internally, the visual % is just a referance, but the beatability margin is way higher and the game creates variables in the scenarios by selecting different conditionants in each match.
    You need players with high dominance power to be selected as much as posible as determinants in the games, and then with high contributive power, to perform well once the engine select them
    Remember that the engine works based on internal lists to place the players inside the scenario, and unlock animations.
    Its about players, and animations linked to them + the power assigned by the engine.
    Please tell me then what is the use of training any player if this theory is true!!??

The result is already made before the game (or even season) starts, any way

i have had it with bs game

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Why watch from a 2nd account???

If even the assistent manager says, "We perform better if you were there"??

Totally NOT logic
    Because it is well known that strange things can happen in the game mechanics when you are the stronger team and the opposing Manager does not turn up.
    And it is also well known that the AM is not worth his salt!
    minamino likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast