Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!

[Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!-wn_txt-1-.jpg

Top Eleven Associations are back this season with a new mechanic - Swapping!

Swapping allows you and your Association teammates to strategise and swap opponents for your Home matches ahead of each Association tournament.

Make sure to check and pick your opposing side wisely together with your teammates during the Swapping Phase, as your opponents will do the same for their Home matches.

There's no limit to how many times you can swap opponents, but once the Swapping timer expires the matches will be locked in.

The first swapping phase begins on Season Day 6 at 8pm CEST.

Get ready, Managers!
    Lian, milpol, Der_Ryan_M and 1 others like this.

Addicted
    New associations tutorial with Ivana.

Der_Ryan_M and mosalah9188 like this.

Rookie
    Hello, I would like to share my feedback on the new association swapping mechanics. The mechanics itself is fine but the fact that the time of the first tournament time is not visible until the swapping phase concludes is awful. Last night I had no idea there would be a match at 5am. Therefore, I prepared my team for the first morning match, put weaker players in my squad, train them. And in the morning I found out there was association match at night I had no idea about. Of course I lost because my exhausted squad with lower quality players without morale etc. had no chance to compete.

Please show the tournament time from the very beginning. Otherwise it makes no sense at all.

Or did I miss something?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hello, I would like to share my feedback on the new association swapping mechanics. The mechanics itself is fine but the fact that the time of the first tournament time is not visible until the swapping phase concludes is awful. Last night I had no idea there would be a match at 5am. Therefore, I prepared my team for the first morning match, put weaker players in my squad, train them. And in the morning I found out there was association match at night I had no idea about. Of course I lost because my exhausted squad with lower quality players without morale etc. had no chance to compete.

Please show the tournament time from the very beginning. Otherwise it makes no sense at all.

Or did I miss something?

Thank you!
    That's exactly my point as well. The feature itself is great and it brings more strategy to the game, but we need to be able to view the times of the matches earlier. What if swapping starts at 9AM CET, and ends at around 21CET? I think that would be awesome.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback @santa1212, I have forwarded it and I hope it is changed next weekend

Cheers.
    Milpol
    Last edited by milpol; 07-24-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I agree with this.

I am on EST and it is currently 10:30pm. Right now I have no idea what time the Association matches are. I'm guessing before my league match which is scheduled for 11:52am

I'm going to leave my Association after this weekend as this makes it impossible to plan properly.
    milpol likes this.

I agree, we should know the time of our game

Woke up to see we play at 6 AM. All of the opponents were online and prepared, while I was the only one from my association present and the only one that won. We didn't even know the pairs before going to sleep
    This feature wasn't planned properly at all. It must be changed within the week.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Woke up to see we play at 6 AM. All of the opponents were online and prepared, while I was the only one from my association present and the only one that won. We didn't even know the pairs before going to sleep
    This feature wasn't planned properly at all. It must be changed within the week.
    Totally agree, this function will open one new era for game manipulation

Addicted
    A nasty surprise!!

[Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!-20210725_124354.jpg

Rookie
    What a arrogant assistant
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast