Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc3
  • 2 Post By robbrand1967

Thread: The great Flank hoax

Rookie

The great Flank hoax

So i play down the flanks long ball but in latest match have played i appear to have changed tactics and played more down the the middle even though i didnt watch the match oppo also had player sent off and the beat me 5 v 1 what a load of rubbish come on nordeous no side ever has won by that margin with a player sent off
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    I cringe as soon as an opponent has a player sent off as that means they will go on to win the match.
    No matter how well you play or how many chances and shots you have the opponent will score with nearly every shot they have
    JohnnyEye and iansyorkcityfc3 like this.

Banned
    what a joke scripted game

Rookie
    It is more about understanding how the game works. Especially this topic deviates from real football. When someone gets sent off, USE THE GAP!! If you don't, you could risk losing because of the opponent's red card. The red carded player will almost always have a poor rating. This means that when he has the ball he will rarely do much good with compared to other player with higher ratings. Since this "bad" player has been removed, now the possession of the ball or "player power" goes more often to better players who are more prone to creating scores in that particular match. With good planning you can counteract the "increased" performance of your opponent after a red card by making use of the hole in his lines.