Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deleayosaa

Thread: Simulated Tournament -Test - 99,9% to 119,9%

Simulated Tournament -Test - 99,9% to 119,9%

To try to find the formula to create tournaments with dynamic quality, that would be adapted and agreed to each 1vs1 depending on the teams qualities, I open this thread to try to track the simulation we'll perform.

If you have a team from 99,9 to 119,9% you can register, and, remember that you dont need to play any game, we just will simulate the draws between teams from different AvQ ranks, and then by sharing captures we will try to find all the needed rules to:
    -in case 2 teams have 119,9%, we can have a encounter with that Quality
    -In case we have a 119 and a team with lower AvQ we will need some rules to downgrade the quality based on the max. Q that the lower team can reach,

-Lets say we play with players 20%min' in the starting 11

-I reserve the right to, allow the team with higher quality to use 1%-19% players but this could turn into a cap for 9* like 1* used = one 9* from the team cant be used.

The common sense tell us that it should be easy, like, the teams exceeding the 99,9% even with a 119,9%avq should be capable to set the squad at 99,9 in a excercise of quality agreement.
    So we will test this in a simulated tournament where the participant just will share captures to see if we can agree a adequate quality for each encounter and we will figure out the beatability margins too.

REGISTER
    -Rossano Carvalho
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by khris; 08-05-2021 at 02:05 PM.

I want to register
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleayosaa View Post
    I want to register
    Your team quality please