Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: a good idea???

Nordeus should offer this change without tokens because If we see good players We will buy so they will have 50 tokens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    And what if you refresh and the list is still crap?
    You pay another 5T for a new refreshed list.

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Nordeus should offer this change without tokens because If we see good players We will buy so they will have 50 tokens
    Nordeus would never go for that. Greed. Greed. Greed.

Frankly, I am surprised and disappointed that this is not already implemented. With the amount of tokens it costs to do anything in this game, you would think they would put this first on their list of ways to steal more tokens.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-17-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

Frankly, I am surprised and disappointed that this is not already implemented. With the amount of tokens it costs to do anything in this game, you would think they would put this first on their list of ways to steal more tokens.

I think we are seeing a new side of @cracicot here, more positively and energetic.... Perhaps, it's because of the sunny weather or somebody just got a rise at work?

I think it's a great idea, perhaps somebody should send/inform the Dev's about this. It's as you already said, just another way for them to make money and a way to "satisfy" their customers as well. Of course, the T-buyers will benefit from this, but at the same time - It's only the T-buyers who buy scouts at the first place.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I think we are seeing a new side of @cracicot here, more positively and energetic.... Perhaps, it's because of the sunny weather or somebody just got a rise at work?

I think it's a great idea, perhaps somebody should send/inform the Dev's about this. It's as you already said, just another way for them to make money and a way to "satisfy" their customers as well. Of course, the T-buyers will benefit from this, but at the same time - It's only the T-buyers who buy scouts at the first place.
    Dude, I have many ideas to improve the game, but they dont pay me to give them ideas. The fact is that we can give them any number of ideas, but if they feel it is not profitable to them, then the idea is worthless to them. Forget that these ideas will improve the game and satisfy their million customers, they care more about money and token theft than actual satisfaction to their customers.

On the topic that I am more positive and/or energetic...meh, see the paragraph I just wrote and you might reconsider. I am getting to the end of my rope with the daily frustration that is called Nordeus.

i will be starting an online petition for these improvements in the next few days. But since Nordeus has shown that they really couldnt care less about addressing certain important issues, I hardly think it will make a difference. That being said, there is always no harm in trying....

A quick question: Do you have to pay the money + 50 Tokens for a player on the scout list or am I doing something wrong?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    A quick question: Do you have to pay the money + 50 Tokens for a player on the scout list or am I doing something wrong?
    That is correct. 50T plus the money requested and the player's yours.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12