Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: too much pay to win

too much pay to win

Nordeus shoud tone it down a little

I played some years ago, it was pay 2 win back then too, but was in acceptable limits imo

now its ridiculous

special sponsor, boost lab, tons of offers, all new added things scream cash grab.

Manipulate the draws. Back then we only had PT option against the tankers and +1, +2 levels. Now it has been balanced (I manipulate too since I play only for breaking the stat records).
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 08-08-2021 at 12:21 PM.

I agree just pure shameless greed now I went on about it in the ,scarcity of resources, thread I am not giving them any more and will probably stop playing next season, that sucks but so does the game now.
    Last edited by Pirate87898; 08-08-2021 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Wrong thread title

Trying to survive in ultimate in an association where only 1 in 6 members have special sponsor. Doesnt look like it’s possible. Pay to win seems quite obvious for associations

Rookie
    I've been playing since 2014 and i've never felt like quitting this game as much as i do now. I understand that the game needs to get €€€ somehow and it's only fair that the players that put money in the game have an advantage, but as it has been said, it's getting ridiculous and the gap between these two type of players is getting bigger season after season. I'm starting to feel like the game doesn't want me to compete for titles anymore but keep me in the game as a punching bag so players that waste money feel good about themselves.

I will share this review in the app store and i suggest others do the same thing.
    Last edited by WizPT; 08-11-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Rookie
    This is why 2 season ago I did minimum training while finishing top 3 in league so that my team quality would be lower. I went from starting around 115%-120% to starting the season around 105%. It made a large difference, although you do run the risk of getting stuck behind a manipulator. I am winning the league this season, but I lost my cup to a +14% team and I lost Super League to a +17%. Losing Super League was the frustrating part since I intentionally finished 3rd in the Champion's League group stage to avoid the +40% teams lol.

I know that star players don't always win the game, but I have saw player lv 7 with all team 8 or 9 stars, how tf could he get this players in lv7? He paid of course...

Addicted
    I find it amazing all these reports, since i can play game without sepending real money, and getting good results both in "oficial" competitions, associations and friendly leagues... its a question of looking at what you can inprove rather than blaming Nordeus for eveything...

Not saying that spending money dosen't help, but top 11 is definitly not pay to win
    Der_Ryan_M and minamino like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrilesi95 View Post
    special sponsor, boost lab, tons of offers, all new added things scream cash grab.
    And what are those who buy it all? Well, that's their problem. I take ss for $ 5 and that's enough for me. T11 allows you to make a choice: spend money or time.
    NUNO FC likes this.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

I've been playing since 2013 and I've never wanted to stop this game however much I do now. I comprehend that the game necessities to get €€€ some way or another and it's quite reasonable that the players that put cash in the game enjoy a benefit, however as it has been said, it's getting absurd and the hole between these two sorts of players is getting greater many more than one season. I'm beginning to feel like the game doesn't need me to vie for titles any longer however keep me in the game as a punching sack so players that squander cash have a decent outlook on themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast