Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol

Thread: what is the use of negotiations

what is the use of negotiations

I have realized that if you register a player for 9 tokens of an average of 99 and after 2 days it goes to 60% then you lose tokens and I say why not put it at the beginning of the season instead of the last?

Negotiations are mainly for managers who are in the later stages of the champions league/super league or are in the title race in the league which might give them that extra something to fight for!

Tip : always buy younger player in negotiations since young player's quality improves way faster than older players!

Sent from my Infinix X656 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    The way I see it is that Nordeus splits the game into financial tiers.

There is the 10 token bracket for managers with season starting quality of 80%. Especially with lots of friends, they can get good players for 10 tokens or less through negotiations. Often low quality managers can leach young players from bigger teams that have lower quality players used for secondary low-quality line-up (for tanking or whatever) or special sponsors tasks.
    There is the 69 token bracket for managers with season starting quality of 110% (this is the category I play). In this category, managers can by players through scouting or some academy limited training. This is advantageous for developed managers playing in high division associations that guarantee a substantial income each season.
    And then there is the 100+ bracket where managers just spend whatever real money they can afford to buy tokens for Personal Trainers, hundreds of greens, or insane youth academy coaching.

In my opinion, the negotiations has to be reworked. It basically leaves out any dedicated players that are serious in the game unless the manager purposely stays under 100%. With association rewards and daily income, anyone's team will easily grow to where a 80% starter is not good enough anymore. I feel that even a 120% negotiations cap would make the game much more a community game since then there will be much more serious managers shopping and trying to find "suppliers". But obviously Nordeus doesn't want that because they have to protect income from the scout's transfer offers. I would support removing scouting transfers in exchange of a 130% negotiations limit.

I would love to see an open market instead between managers that eliminates the gap of levels, just like in associations. That way upselling is also eliminated and with a good search filter it would work incredibly well.
    minamino likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    There are a lot of things that can be improved with negotiations. It feels almost like some knock off system Nordeus designed for managers that only want to spend minimum tokens.