Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricardo Resende

Thread: to the stupidest and dumbest company I know in the world

to the stupidest and dumbest company I know in the world

because I consider Nordeus the stupidest and dumbest company in the world
    It's sad for a manager like me who has been playing since the game came out in those years, the game was terrible, the game has evolved a lot, reaching the year 2020 with a brutal game and that already filled their pockets a lot because nowadays they spend a lot of money on it
    and now they decided to ruin the whole game
    this time in the associations I played every month at 4 am in Portugal without being able to watch the game without being able to watch games and the result could not be good but the worst part of all is that we have to see how nordeus interferes in the games and makes us lose the games on purpose
    for example, today I have 122% of the team average against 80% (42% difference) and in the last move of the game they make me lose the game and with that I lost the league too but the worst thing is that I have 80% possession of I score triple shots and in the end the nordeus comes and makes me lose the game and all this happens every day and to all the people who play this **** game
    I stopped by to leave this message
    nordeus are ending a game that could make even more money and as I am a very old player and have many friends and acquaintances around the world I am creating a WhatsApp group so that everyone in Europe can stop playing or spend a cent on **** that you nordes created with the latest updates
    no more talking because you don't even deserve anymore
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Dreamer
    LMAO. would it help if Nordeus sent you a free greenpack ?
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games