Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: season reset is ridiculously unbalanced

Apprentice
    Start tanking, drop quality at the end of season, seems you have been dragged with monster group lol

It's got nothing to do with manipulation. Players who didn't manipulate suffer the same fate. Randomly selected players got hit.

When life (top eleven) throws you lemons (strong opponents), make lemonade (tank)
    It's not like we are in a rush to get to top of server
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-19-2021 at 06:26 AM.

When I am forced to do that, all my enthusiasm is gone, dudes. I told you in the first days when I returned to play again; All my purpose was playing the game in a manner of fun, and this kind of things remove the ambition from within me. That’s why I manipulate the draws after all. I still buy tokens regularly and even train some of my players to 9 star by even using PT, however it seems it’s not enough for the devs. Indeed, I am already confused regarding how they could not have been serving a totally stable game after all those years of eminent earnings in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    When I am forced to do that, all my enthusiasm is gone, dudes. I told you in the first days when I returned to play again; All my purpose was playing the game in a manner of fun, and this kind of things remove the ambition from within me. That’s why I manipulate the draws after all. I still buy tokens regularly and even train some of my players to 9 star by even using PT, however it seems it’s not enough for the devs. Indeed, I am already confused regarding how they could not have been serving a totally stable game after all those years of eminent earnings in the first place.
    Hopefully it's a one off. With the end of KOK and the starting of a new event, updates can screw things up. I guess you got to decide whether to invest or play with what you have against stronger opponents. Time to strategise, plan and manage resources

Now who said this game lacks the strategic element lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12