Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The Unite Cup: Season Kick-Off - FULL-TIME!

I think you didn't get it. Not all divisions face the same pressures. It's understandable that ultimate and diamond have stronger more active players hence completing and feeling forced to play the event makes sense. Associations in lower divisions do not need to complete the event to survive. They ain't 'forced' to play.

If you have a right to input in this thread, so do I. You can ignore me if you don't like what you read but you can't expect everyone to agree with you all the time. We are entitled to our own opinions and have a mind of our own. How boring this place would be without debates and different perspectives.
    Der_Ryan_M, Vuslanot and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    what has that got to do with anything ? go talk crap on another thread. always you talking crap
    You remind me Kaizer Franz and the scumbags I have been facing on the Ekşi. lol No offense by the way. It appears funny to me. I know you do not have bad intentions.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 09-06-2021 at 02:19 PM.

eastsider is right, minamino is wrong.
    If you want to be casual you can just ignore it and I think in platinum, you can have 0event points & still manage to stay platinum. Unless you're really bad and finish 4th everyweek.
    I used to hate the additional 2 new divisions because the platinum reward is lowered, we get less than 100tokens per month but diamond is the new platinum and with ultimate you can finish last in 4weeks and you'll still get extra 24tokens per month (4th get 31tokens per week)
    I mean you don't have to stress out if you're not top tier. But if you want to stay top you have to engaged in the event. You think Nodeus wants to reward manager who didn't play the game? ofc they'll reward those who spend more time on their game. Duh
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Hi There, apart from the really bad prizes, enjoyed a lot playing this event hope you keep doing it from time to time!

jarharnamme rember that the prize for platinum is lower but you get it no matter if you relegate or mantain, its a big diference!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12