Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyBurns
  • 2 Post By minamino
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: No ten stars for a ten star player??

Banned

No ten stars for a ten star player??

From what I understand, a 180% ten star player will still not have ten stars reflected due to perhaps graphic limitations.

This significantly reduces my motivation to train my nine star player to ten stars, as I originally wanted to use a ten star player to scare my opponents to pee in their pants (or skirts).
    Last edited by khris; 09-09-2021 at 01:52 PM. Reason: redirection spamming
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    i'm not bothered by not seeing my 180% attacker only show 9 stars. what matters to me is that it's important to get him up there while young so that it guarantees a very long career. he is 20 now so even when he drops back to 160% next season, special sponsor will get him back to 180% every season. i can easily maintain him now until he is 33/34 yrs old like i did with my last ten star player.
    dave1311 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBurns View Post
    From what I understand, a 180% ten star player will still not have ten stars reflected due to perhaps graphic limitations.

This significantly reduces my motivation to train my nine star player to ten stars, as I originally wanted to use a ten star player to scare my opponents to pee in their pants (or skirts).
    Any opponent worth their salt will research your best players and does not need visual stars to see a dangerous player.
    The tenth star has been mentioned to the Devs many times but here we are.
    I agree with Minamino as I too have a player that hits 180 each season and I just use Special Sponsor to keep him boosted.
    minamino likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator