Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Third time in a row, the goalkeeper's skill in the special sponsor?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #31
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

We are aware that the two Special Sponsor tasks related to the Community Showdown challenge don't count the activities performed in the event retroactively, which is negatively affecting Managers who already participated and completed the event.

We are working on correcting this, as stated in this Forum thread, so please keep an eye on it for updates on this topic. We'll make sure to update it as soon as there's news.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks again for your feedback and understanding.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

We are aware that the two Special Sponsor tasks related to the Community Showdown challenge don't count the activities performed in the event retroactively, which is negatively affecting Managers who already participated and completed the event.

We are working on correcting this, as stated in this Forum thread, so please keep an eye on it for updates on this topic. We'll make sure to update it as soon as there's news.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks again for your feedback and understanding.
    but but but hmmmmm this isn't the 1st time they have done this ! why didn't they fix this issue before ? hmmm ?
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Addicted
    Because than weren't enough complains

Der Leihspieler ist nur für 5 Tage? Zu erst kommt er am Ende,dann bleibt er nur 5 Tage! Dafür habe ich 25 Token gegeben, das ist eine Frechheit. Ich werde keine Token mehr für den Spezialsponsor ausgebeben!!!!!!!

these challenges a ludicrous based on the prizes to be won, the average player does not have a 8 star player to get to nine star, why would I have 6 MCs, how is it possible to start games with full training, Motivation with front line and subs without spending money. buy hot prospect player, rising star scorers, rising star makers.

All these quest involve spending lots of tokens which I am short of, but guess to get close I would need to spend over $100 to achieve. Or i could just use 300 tokens and cheat my way through the challenge with $57 and have change and have 2 high ranking players next season with the change.

On the plus side I have to 8 star strikers and a goalie with special ability so do not need to get to the end prize :P

By the way, as it’s a paid item, it should be able to be attained to the players as a second special ability as well.

That way, I don’t think that many people will complain on it, as it won’t begone in vain. I buy scout GKs every season for example, I wouldn’t complain about it hence I would attach it to my GK and be able to use it as it is supposed to be, although I would still bitch regarding the loan player.

Think about it Nords. I know, there are really heavy token buyers with a huge dough who feeds you, but we, middle class heavy token buyers, have been supporting you for years as well. We did it while the loan cheat was taking a place, we continued after you ruined many things regarding the game. We care for you, please kindly do care for us mutually.

Rookie
    Purchased the special sponsor for this season. Just opened my loan player for the season and got a position that I don't even use!!!

Surely for the money we pay- choosing the position to get the loan for is more reasonable??

In football management surely the coach always knows the position of the players they sign!!

Rookie
    Hope you learned your lesson: DON'T WASTE MONEY ON THIS GAME.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    Hope you learned your lesson: DON'T WASTE MONEY ON THIS GAME.
    Yep that's me done with that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234