Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Third time in a row, the goalkeeper's skill in the special sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Attachment 138186

I am stopping paying for the Speacial Sponsor as of this season due to this. Why would I pay for something that won’t be handful for me? I was buying SS majorly for the Loan Player. The fact that we get the reward players at a very late phase of the season is already a shambles. Now, you do force us to pay more tokens to gain Loan Player as well in earlier periods.
    Totally agree with you.
    No sense to have the loan players and the other at the end because it useless

Rookie
    The special sponsor is really poor this season. The way the challenges are presented is annoying. Setting the win 2 league games by 4 goals in the first release is poor as league games do not start until day 3 of the season at the earliest. Setting the youth player related challenges days before you can actually train the players is another one.
    They often set goal or assist related challenges late in the season when there are only a handful of the season remaining. It shouldn’t be hard to get this type of thing right
    Last edited by Leedsmariner; 09-17-2021 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Update
    dave1311 and minamino like this.

Rookie
    the community challenge tasks that they just released are especially hilarious to me. would have been useful a few days ago.

Rookie
    Increíble que recién hoy pongan esas tareas. Hay gente que ya terminó el evento

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    the community challenge tasks that they just released are especially hilarious to me. would have been useful a few days ago.
    Really, really stupid tasks indeed!!!

Banned
    wow only now you release the community challenges in special sponsor? great, how am i supposed to do them now? there are even people who finished the event

Are you joking? It's easier to give 25 tokens per level than trying to beat the pumped teams 20% higher than yours for 15. Where is the logic? This is the best SS LoL.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    wow only now you release the community challenges in special sponsor? great, how am i supposed to do them now? there are even people who finished the event
    A lot of active players finished community challenge (including me). Why the **** Nordeus punish active players again?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    A lot of active players finished community challenge (including me). Why the **** Nordeus punish active players again?
    this is getting beyond ridiculous mate

Total stupidity from Nordeus. Like many others,I've also finished community challenge and now unable to fulfill those tasks. Punished for being active lol. Nordeus should either automatically give people who completed the community challenge the points from those tasks or refund the price of the special sponser. I for one, will not buy another if they do nothing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast