Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By royalarsenal

Thread: All my best players getting taken out

All my best players getting taken out

This season I have no chance of ranking, my top players are injured and red carded every game, I even started playing the defensive game with no hard attacking, I have recovered players with the health I had, now I do not have any left and now have 4 top players injured and one red card and the season just started.

Rookie
    worse thing you can do is heal a injured player as almost certainly you will either have same player injured or another red carded / injured

I stopped trying on this season now, 7 out of play just wants me to spend money, I will just log in to build up my assets and hopefully get relegated so I can build up next season if I carry on

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    worse thing you can do is heal a injured player as almost certainly you will either have same player injured or another red carded / injured
    Really? I heal my players straight away following an injury and they rarely get injured again. In fact injuries seem to have dropped in the last couple of seasons from my point of view. I was getting almost one per game but hardly ever now and I play with the same tactics and mentality.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Really? I heal my players straight away following an injury and they rarely get injured again. In fact injuries seem to have dropped in the last couple of seasons from my point of view. I was getting almost one per game but hardly ever now and I play with the same tactics and mentality.
    yeah this has been my experience as well.
    dave1311 likes this.

Recently had two goalkeepers taken out in a single Cup match. In the same match, I also had my striker and AMC sent off.

Mentioned in another thread. You need to contact Support because as I suspected and as Der_Ryan_M rightly mentioned, 2 injuries for the same team in the same game shouldn't be possible. Can you post a screenshot of the game stats?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator