Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Flow
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Ehm... for what?

Apprentice

Ehm... for what?

I wanna ask simple question

For what training DC ? if 80% or less DC is enough to hold well trained attackers
    For what training MC ? if 80% or less MC is enough to provide support for defense and attack
    For what training GK ? if 80% or less GK is enough to parry every "well trained attackers" shots

and in the end, couple 160%-180% decide the game outcome?

Thanks for your unbalance game dev.

Oh and BTW, you guys should add something for winning CL.League and Cup. because achievements is just achievements and trophies is just trophies, appreciate manager effort it is, because its hard to win those trophies. Maybe a points if you guys dont want to add tokens, exchange shop or something like that. for unique jersey, tokens etc.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Is also interested in whether it makes sense to increase white skills and spend 2 hours of time on it. I often see teams of players from the auction who have ALL skills at 100-120%. And they easily beat my defenders, play at the same level as my 160% (200% attack) striker, scoring 2 goals per match. If there is no difference, why waste time playing?
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    and in the end, couple 160%-180% decide the game outcome?
    It's not always like that, I lost a CL final to a generic 100% team while my team was well-trained 150% with 2 180% players.

Rookie
    My theory is that it's about players roles, which you can not see. I'm talking about key players. They can be quite easily be seen in opponents team. They have high ratings and usually many goals and/or passes. Good managers can 'point' these roles to the players they want. Some managers get it right by accident (like not playing at all).

But it all begins in your own team. Players with high quality, but with poor ratings are just poor players. Player with poor quality, but good ratings is probably a key player. All you need to do is get those key player roles for right players.

Addicted
    How many times your dc or mc was key player? Mc's really are poor role here, no assists, no goals, mostly average ratings.
    Formations with aml/amr have key player in one or another and without them probably st, sometimes ml/mr.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Some time ago, after I had read what khris had to say about hidden roles, I started to look for those key player roles in my team. For me it was quite easy actually. I already had two key players in my attacking arsenal. I've had a huge amount of luck when signing new players and always getting at least one in active starting XI. It's because those roles are only attached to a player when he is signed, it cannot jump to an existing player. So when I had one active key player, the other was holding his role at the bench or reserves.

So first thing to do is to sell everybody, but your starting XI and three others. Then play friendlies against 1% teams, which will reveal your key players, sell them, and replace them with aml, amr, amc or st. I have all three aml, amr and st/amc who deliver more than 1 goal per game through their careers plus passes. The best retires this season and has a bit under 1300 goals and 800 passes. His predecessor had 1100 goals and 600 passes. I have succesfully passed on these roles 2-3 'generations' now.