Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Sparta Page

Thread: Friends

Apprentice

Friends

Is there any (easy) way of checking which of your 'friends' actually do watch your games?
    Going to do a refresh as got one guy who has 35+ 'friends' who watch his games - if I'm lucky I can get 5-10 at best
    Thanks

Rookie
    1/ How to remove an inactive friend? He stopped playing for a season but I don't know where and which button to tap / click to remove him.

2/ Is there a limit to number of friends? I can not send friend request anymore. I'm having 119 friends in my list but most of them seems not playing much.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    1/ How to remove an inactive friend? He stopped playing for a season but I don't know where and which button to tap / click to remove him.

Click on the small red x in his photo to remove him as a friend

2/ Is there a limit to number of friends? I can not send friend request anymore. I'm having 119 friends in my list but most of them seems not playing much.
    Limit is supposed to be 100

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post

If they are your friend in-game then there is a Red x above there profile photo in your friends list. Click it and they’re gone.
    If they are game friends via Facebook, then you will need to unfriend them there.
    I’m not sure what the limit is now for friends but I have over 150 and more is possible. I just tend to keep my list limited to long-time game friends.
    Der_Ryan_M and Sparta Page like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Is there any (easy) way of checking which of your 'friends' actually do watch your games?
    Going to do a refresh as got one guy who has 35+ 'friends' who watch his games - if I'm lucky I can get 5-10 at best
    Thanks
    Look through your highlights and note which friends regularly attend to support you.
    If you need more friends who are active supporters, look at your friends games to see who is supporting them and then send them an in-game friend request or add via Facebook if you can find them.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Currently I have about 260 friends, but generally I try to keep a limit of 250 friends, always delete the inactive. This way I can always have between 30 and 70 supporters in my matches, if they are not at night or something.
    The problem is, if you have more than 300 friends, it will get very messy with the matches and the game secretly removes some of your friends, so that you can't support them and they don't see your matches as well.
    Sparta Page likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for the answers, Dave1311 and Der_Ryan_M

It really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The problem is, if you have more than 300 friends, it will get very messy with the matches and the game secretly removes some of your friends, so that you can't support them and they don't see your matches as well.
    I have that problem, hence I do keep around 120-130 friends.
    Still can't see some draws ( especially friendlies ).
    Looking forward for a solution for this mess, as of right now, ppl could think I'm not supporting them + no chat function to inform them about the problem = results in - Me, being removed from their friend's list.