Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: Which joker will maintain six central midfielders?

Addicted

Which joker will maintain six central midfielders?

One of the Special Sponsor tasks is training six CENTRAL midfielders. It's akin to asking for six left handers among 22 random people.

You might as well ask for six central midfielders with brown eyes and whose mothers' names start with Lucy.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Now that you are saying i've got more than six, keep in mind a lot of players use 2 or even 3 MC in their starting eleven

If you have a full squad and some players with multiple positions it is not unlikely.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you have a full squad and some players with multiple positions it is not unlikely.
    Hmm... that makes sense... mine is a skimpy squad with basically only the first eleven (in a Top11 game, no pun intended) strong to keep costs down, so although sometimes I use three central midfielders, I never had three substitutes with central midfield positions, since it's no point too as my subs are only about two stars at most.
    jarharnamme likes this.

I use to have 6MC because of previous task asking that particular training. That's kinda okay-ish similar like train 5ST (really?)
    But last season I finally snapped up and sold all my MC including the 7*-8* one because of how incompetent they are in this game, play with 2DMC is better!

I have greater difficulties with the 5 ST and AMC. 6 MCs usually doable but i guess it depends on our formation. Just be thankful they aint asking for 5 DLs, MLs or AMLs lol
    Vuslanot likes this.

Which joker will maintain six central midfielders?-2c9a4b5e-ab96-4f55-82b9-018d7d1b3eed.jpgWhich joker will maintain six central midfielders?-a740acd9-5e7a-4ffa-a131-021b213f3007.jpgWhich joker will maintain six central midfielders?-fd1b323e-610b-4261-8e12-c1678a4d13bd.jpg

Addicted
    Redsnoopy, some people allways have the 28 players full squad as they make friendlies to farm green with the bench players