Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: RNG is Definetly Taking a Piss with us

  1. #1
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450

    RNG is Definetly Taking a Piss with us

    Now, this is one of the unusual teasing of the RNG. The least it has never ever happened to me, although a couple of seasons ago, I suspected in a game, the game impedes you regarding the Special Sponsor challanges.

    RNG is Definetly Taking a Piss with us-0aa9f57a-160d-49e5-bedc-e670a1207fcb.jpg

    In today’s game, I set Eusebio as a penalty&free kick taker instead of Sívori in the second half of the game to contribute more for the famous Rising Star Scorers challenge, and this is what happened. lmao Now I definitely am sure that the engine handicaps you to some point completing the challenge. However why? Why the engine has been set to this way always? After the 2017 version, we have seen many cases more or less related to this point.

    Come on Nords, you don’t need to do this to be successful or get the dough. Your game is already quite exceedingly popular. That way, you appear to be like a gambling company, believe it or not. Since only they, set their machines or games to make the player spend more. You don’t need it. lol You are already again, one of the popular and major companies within the mobile gaming. That’s why you had to sell some of your shares to 2K. I am guessing 2K more or less should attempt to seize the game. Because your minds are tending to wrong ways.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 10-04-2021 at 09:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    My 19 year old amc got injured for 2 days yesterday too . This does not allow you to perform the amc / aml/amr training. But this is not a problem and in 2 days I will complete this task and the task for 19 years.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  3. #3
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    My 19 year old amc got injured for 2 days yesterday too . This does not allow you to perform the amc / aml/amr training. But this is not a problem and in 2 days I will complete this task and the task for 19 years.
    It’s not the point of the post. Of course it will be completed one way or another, the point is the random number generator is set to impede you progressing smoothly for the challenges.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    58
    RNG in this game i sooooo perfect, maybe even einstein cant understand it lmao

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    It’s not the point of the post. Of course it will be completed one way or another, the point is the random number generator is set to impede you progressing smoothly for the challenges.
    It's funny, in the next game the second AMC got injured for 5 days. They still took 15 "reds" from me .
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  6. #6
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,104
    I experience this a few times as well. Injuries and suspensions to key player in scoring events and special sponsor tasks completion. Thats the way they roll, not surprised. Similar to league, some weird results to keep things close if we don’t bridge a certain gap in quality.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-06-2021 at 01:45 AM.

  7. #7
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    I have been detecting more of an elimination rounds are fixed even the gap between the teams is grand within the scope of quality. Finals are definitely not fixed and take place in a usual habit of the games.

  8. #8
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I have been detecting more of an elimination rounds are fixed even the gap between the teams is grand within the scope of quality. Finals are definitely not fixed and take place in a usual habit of the games.
    No difference. All knockout rounds including finals has roll of the dice element imo.

  9. #9
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    I could beat the same team by a difference of above 5 in the finals that I could hardly beat 3-0 2-1 in the CL elimination rounds.

    Furthermore, I was inactive in the cup final.

  10. #10
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I could beat the same team by a difference of above 5 in the finals that I could hardly beat 3-0 2-1 in the CL elimination rounds.

    Furthermore, I was inactive in the cup final.
    Yep all of us have different experiences. I lost in 2 finals appearances much weaker teams with no attending manager. So far my record is pretty good if my opposition turns up. But lets agree to disagree. Have seen many friends lose to untrained teams over the years. This link might be an interesting read as well. The team in question was a very strong well trained team who really shouldn’t have lost even if he attended and made wrong decisions. As many mentioned, we shouldnt attend unless we are better at managing than our assistant manager(engine).

    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...cl-finals.html