Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By gteuk

Thread: A new way to blame the players and not the game engine

Rookie

A new way to blame the players and not the game engine

Sick and tired of the AM telling me the reason we lost was i wasn't watching the match almost if not all my defeats this season AM has come up with this excuse sorry NORDEOUS BUT I CANNOT WATCH EVERY MATCH my team plays and the fact you use this now just shows how scripted and fixed results are

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    Sick and tired of the AM telling me the reason we lost was i wasn't watching the match almost if not all my defeats this season AM has come up with this excuse sorry NORDEOUS BUT I CANNOT WATCH EVERY MATCH my team plays and the fact you use this now just shows how scripted and fixed results are
    There is no reason to get angry about such minor stuff. The Assistant Manager just picks comments from a predetermined list, based on things like the statistics, the score, if you attended the match, etc.
    dave1311 and NUNO FC like this.

When i attend, i get ultimately it wasn’t enough. When I don’t, the players need me to support them. I just don’t bother as long as he does well managing in my absence.

Rookie
    same, 2 from my 3 acc defeated, the report said its because me... well, they take out my best players

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    When i attend, i get ultimately it wasn’t enough. When I don’t, the players need me to support them. I just don’t bother as long as he does well managing in my absence.
    Ok so when I don't watch games where I play teams like five or ten percent above me, I've been winning lately. When I do watch and click on the bonus boosts during the game, I've been losing by like 3 or 4 goals.

My question is, say you have bonuses up to 40 and you don't watch the game, are all the bonuses being used? And then when you watch the game and click on a bonus boost does it negate all the other bonuses? So basically like the one you clicked on is the only one being used and the other ones are cancelled out for the time period that the one you clicked on is active?

I mean I might be wrong but I played a better team last night, watched it, used bonus boosts and lost by 3. Then I instantly did a friendly, watched it, used no bonus boosts, I won and also my stats were better... Like more shots on goal, better possession percentage etc.

Would love to see everyone's point of view on this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Ok so when I don't watch games where I play teams like five or ten percent above me, I've been winning lately. When I do watch and click on the bonus boosts during the game, I've been losing by like 3 or 4 goals.

My question is, say you have bonuses up to 40 and you don't watch the game, are all the bonuses being used? And then when you watch the game and click on a bonus boost does it negate all the other bonuses? So basically like the one you clicked on is the only one being used and the other ones are cancelled out for the time period that the one you clicked on is active?

I mean I might be wrong but I played a better team last night, watched it, used bonus boosts and lost by 3. Then I instantly did a friendly, watched it, used no bonus boosts, I won and also my stats were better... Like more shots on goal, better possession percentage etc.

Would love to see everyone's point of view on this.

There's no hard and fast rule. If you attend, the ball is in your court. The changes you make or fail to make affect the outcome (clicking the right bonuses included). You need to be very precise for some matches to turn things around or come away with the win. Being absent just puts the ball in the engine's hands. Neither guarantees anything. That's why many of us watch from a second account and come in if the game is already decided or if our presence is required to possibly turn things around. Again no guarantees.

I am often absent whether opponent is weaker or stronger as I have difficulties playing at work and at home, losing out on the 5 percent attending click bonus and 8 percent possession doesn't really affect the outcome.much.

Apprentice
    I understand but if you're watching and you're clicking on bonus boosts, are all the other bonuses negated (put down to 0) for the time the bonus boost is active?

Say you have bonuses up to 40, and you click on none during the game. Are all those bonuses ten percent working the entire game, and then when you click on a bonus boost those other ones aren't in play (go to zero) and only the one you clicked is in play?

Do you understand what I mean?

Understood but i have no opinion on it. Naturally we’d expect 40 training bonus to be 45 if we pick one when attending. But we cant confirm what the system does or how it works unless someone hacks it and looks at the coding

All my matches this season have been mostly when i am in work, some within a few hours of each other, result lots of injuries and suspensions, I am out of rests and moral due to the short time between matches and just managing to maintain a 32 training bonus which defeats the object as my players are not fully rested
    Nol An likes this.