Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 - Coming on the 11th of October!

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I have now. lol My Android got updated after some time of the post time as well. The apple version is yet to be updatable though.
    it's well known that apple are quite restrict on givin other apps update/add in their store it would take longer time compare to playstore hence if nodeus wants to advertise the new version out on certain date they should've send it to apple a day earlier!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Another amateur move by nordeus. They never disappoint when it comes to two things: Greed and Amateur work.

Addicted
    After a match those players with playstyles get mostly playstyle points instead of skill points. :O. That would be a problem i guess

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    After a match those players with playstyles get mostly playstyle points instead of skill points. :O. That would be a problem i guess
    You were dying for the playstyles.

1) Which is more important, standard playstyle or speciality? Is master playstyle more important than speciality?

2) Can counter formations as we know become unworkable or irrelevant with certain playstyle?

Rookie
    I still can‘t see this update. When does it come for iphones?

Addicted
    [QUOTE=Vuslanot;685169]Probably my mistake. Nordeus do everything in their point of view . Now feel the pain

Top Eleven 2022 - Coming on the 11th of October!... not in the apple store!

Not on 11th or the 12th... maybe after 3 days???
    jarharnamme likes this.

[QUOTE=tomu741;685179]
    Probably my mistake. Nordeus do everything in their point of view . Now feel the pain
    Always ask for simple things from them such as Hall of Fame, Club History etc.

Regulating and reforming things is already a hard work to manage for this game hence it’s completely online and has no arcade side. Plus, they exploit it well as well as some sort of managers do. Not to mention we all have confessed once they are not completely competent.

[QUOTE=tomu741;685179]
    Probably my mistake. Nordeus do everything in their point of view . Now feel the pain
    Always ask for simple things from them such as Hall of Fame, Club History etc.

Regulating and reforming things is already a hard work to manage for this game hence it’s completely online and has no arcade side. Plus, they exploit it well as well as some sort of managers do. Not to mention we all have confessed once they are not completely competent.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456