Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nth678
  • 1 Post By minamino

Thread: No difference?

No difference?

This is my ST and his stats this season.

No difference?-puscas_skills.jpg

This is the player of my rival in the league with whom we share the first place. He played with the same teams, the same number of matches.

No difference?-kapissa_skills.jpg

No difference?-puscas_stats.jpgNo difference?-kapissa_stats.jpg

Question: why pay more if there is no difference?
    Or maybe there is no difference between 100 and 140?
    Last edited by AFKeel; 10-08-2021 at 11:56 AM.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

I don't get to see what you complain about really. You have a great player which you train and care about, and he scores tons of goal for you. Then why do you care about other people's player as well?

Football is a team sport, the game engine takes a lot of factors in the simulation. The fact that the two players have the same goals doesn't prove anything.
    minamino likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post
    I don't get to see what you complain about really. You have a great player which you train and care about, and he scores tons of goal for you. Then why do you care about other people's player as well?

Football is a team sport, the game engine takes a lot of factors in the simulation. The fact that the two players have the same goals doesn't prove anything.
    Do you see a 32% difference? I spent more game resources, time and money on my player, and the result is the same.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    Do you see a 32% difference? I spent more game resources, time and money on my player, and the result is the same.
    training a player to 172% doesn't make him perform better than if he was 140/150%. the only benefit you gain from 172% is the fact that you are a season or 2 ahead with training. i maintain my aml and amr to finish on 180% at the end of every season so it guarantees them a long playing career.
    others factors to take into account are that perhaps your opponents ST plays alone upfront in a 451 formation without wingers so it's normal he gets the majority of the clubs goals whereas perhaps you play 433 so your ST plays alongside an AML and AMR so club goals are more shared out.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    training a player to 172% doesn't make him perform better than if he was 140/150%. the only benefit you gain from 172% is the fact that you are a season or 2 ahead with training. i maintain my aml and amr to finish on 180% at the end of every season so it guarantees them a long playing career.
    others factors to take into account are that perhaps your opponents ST plays alone upfront in a 451 formation without wingers so it's normal he gets the majority of the clubs goals whereas perhaps you play 433 so your ST plays alongside an AML and AMR so club goals are more shared out.
    On the contrary, my opponent played 4-1-2-3, and I play with one ST.
    The fact that 172 is not better than 140 is unfair. Reaching 160% is much harder and requires more resources. Ok, if there is no difference, then there is no point in pumping above 140%.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    On the contrary, my opponent played 4-1-2-3, and I play with one ST.
    The fact that 172 is not better than 140 is unfair. Reaching 160% is much harder and requires more resources. Ok, if there is no difference, then there is no point in pumping above 140%.
    like i said the only benefit of getting your ST to 172% is that it puts him high at a young age. if you only maintain him to 140% his career will defo be shortened by 6 seasons as once they reach 24 yrs old and older they become harder to train. you can't have it both ways. it's very beneficial to maintain your attackers to end the season on 180% maxed out. guarantees he'll last til he's 33/34 if you maintain him from 160 to 180% every season and that is easily achievable with special sponsor awards, no greenpacks needed
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games