Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone explain me???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vincFC View Post
    Maybe i don't have understood something...
    Today I lost a game. It was in my stadium, i had 13% ball possession more. My team quality is 26.2, the opponent is 18.2 My players had 6,5,4 stars, the opponent 1, 2 and 3. I put a bonus for victory for the players, they where filled up for fisical and moral. I had a 4-4-2 calssic, he had a 3n-1dml 1dmr-3n-2st. I lost 1-3, he had 7 corners i had 1; shoot in goal 8-8; saved 2 me-0 he. I was forgiving..I had 7 players with special skill, Penalty keeper, 2 defensive wall, free kick (i changed the orders of kickers with all 6 stars that had better shoot passage and cross), 3 dribbler; my adversary had none.
    Maybe is stupid and unuseful to spend money on this game? What the hell mean stars and quality of players???
    I'm also third in the league and from today out from all cups
    I feel u. I just lost a game today to a team 10Q lower than me. I've no idea why. This season is tough losing and drawing match that i shouldnt. Btw i had the best team in league with starting 11 (4 world class, 7 scouts). And i cant win the league this season.

Banned
    When you find answer tell me how i lost home game with 84,3 quality vs team 69,4 quality I have full 5-7 star team who cost 970mln his team cost 423 mln,his top player is 4* ,my weakest player is much better than him ,i play for 1-st place(not anymore will think for second place after game like this ....) he is abadonded team who will finish 10-12,other team from top7 beat this team with 4-5-6-14:0 i lost 1:3.
    If someone is looking for logic and justice its wrong game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    When you find answer tell me how i lost home game with 84,3 quality vs team 69,4 quality I have full 5-7 star team who cost 970mln his team cost 423 mln,his top player is 4* ,my weakest player is much better than him ,i play for 1-st place(not anymore will think for second place after game like this ....) he is abadonded team who will finish 10-12,other team from top7 beat this team with 4-5-6-14:0 i lost 1:3.
    If someone is looking for logic and justice its wrong game
    yeah, somehow those 3-4 stars defender are like super defender. Despite u having 7-8 stars u still cant get through them or they will block ur ball.

I think that the problem is the TOO BIG difference from cost of players and their real quality an performance. If i spend money (real money) for tokens to buy players suggested from the observer or to buy the best from auction it's ok if i don't win all games, it's not ok if i go out from a cup where all the teams of my group where almost the half of my team quality

Per me la stessa cosa !! Infatti non lo seguo più. E' fatto male ed organizzato peggio.
    Io ho la squadra più forte e in liga sono ottavo !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12