Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nol An

Thread: Ok so we're at the end of the season...

Apprentice

Ok so we're at the end of the season...

After the last match of the season is it smart to put all your weakest players in the starting lineup and best players in reserve so that when the next season starts you're entered in a more favorable league/cl with lesser opponents so you can have a better chance of winning those leagues?

Does the game work this way?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    nope. they average out your top 14 rated players regardless of starter/sub status.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    nope. they average out your top 14 rated players regardless of starter/sub status.
    Ahhh ok I just spent ten million on crap players for no reason then lol

Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Ahhh ok I just spent ten million on crap players for no reason then lol
    No you did NOT.
    Keep these "crap" players. Do daily friendlies, use them only for friendlies, don't train them at all, renew their contracts every time and you WILL drop average quality once they become 1* players.
    Keep them, and use them for farming green & blue packs - non stop friendlies.
    They do average out your TOP 14, yes, and here is the catch. Stop, and think a little bit... "What if I don't have TOP 14, and just 11 ?"

Best regards
    Last edited by iptables; 10-11-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    No you did NOT.
    Keep these "crap" players. Do daily friendlies, use them only for friendlies, don't train them at all, renew their contracts every time and you WILL drop average quality once they become 1* players.
    Keep them, and use them for farming green & blue packs - non stop friendlies.
    They do average out your TOP 14, yes, and here is the catch. Stop, and think a little bit... "What if I don't have TOP 14, and just 11 ?"

Best regards
    Wow ok cool thanks. About the training though ...I usually use my reserves for training to get my bonuses up to 40 so it doesn't drain my starters energy. Isn't that a good idea?

Addicted
    But than you need personal training bonus anyway.
    + That average quality dropping just shows that nordeus system is outdated and it should change at last

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    But than you need personal training bonus anyway.
    + That average quality dropping just shows that nordeus system is outdated and it should change at last
    Yes I do tend to still train the rest of the players too but just to get up to the 40 bonus I just use the reserves extra hard to get there then I concentrate on training starters and subs

You can’t have a squad of 11
    I’m pretty sure the minimum is 14

Im trying to understand this.

So best way for a good draw for upcoming season is to keep your 9 best players, have a bunch of the crappiest players, 5 of them.
    Sell the rest of the players, like the benchwarmers or so, right before the end of the season (or start of the new season?).
    So you have 14 players left.

From the youth acadamy i always add 2 good players so the best 9 will be best 11 at the start of the season.
    Something like this?
    Last edited by Ferran100; 10-13-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Rookie
    at the end of the season. after your last game when the main screen is telling you it's pre-season.