Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Okay, so i am playing on IOS and i still have not seen the update on the app store yet. At this point it is pissing me off because **** like this is very unprofessional by nordeus. It is over 24 hours late and many people I know have gotten the updated version. I expect better...

Quote Originally Posted by hesnotcoming View Post
    Okay, so i am playing on IOS and i still have not seen the update on the app store yet. At this point it is pissing me off because **** like this is very unprofessional by nordeus. It is over 24 hours late and many people I know have gotten the updated version. I expect better...
    Yep, very annoying

Addicted
    [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-untitled.jpg

How do I use a Playstyle booster? As the screenshot states, I have 10 boosters, but I cannot find an option to use them.

Apprentice
    Once the 1500 pts are achieved you will have to use a booster to go to the next level
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I am really trying to be polite, but Nordeus guys make it so hard for me. Why no one of them come here and explain when Apple users can have new update? This is not respecting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hesnotcoming View Post
    Is probably not Nordeus fault but Apple's, because on web and Android the new version is already out almost 24h. App Store has more security stuff maybe before they publish an update

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Is probably not Nordeus fault but Apple's, because on web and Android the new version is already out almost 24h. App Store has more security stuff maybe before they publish an update
    hence that's why they shouldve send to apple a day earlier from the so-called day out release. it's well known that apple are so restricted they should've prepared if there's anything that didnt pass the apple's store requirement

edited: maybe not a day earlier but send it to apple & google and when they green light it told them to hold the app update/release until certain date. I believe they can do apps release on certain date & time like that right?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-12-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    hence that's why they shouldve send to apple a day earlier from the so-called day out release. it's well known that apple are so restricted they should've prepared if there's anything that didnt pass the apple's store requirement
    In the top of all, no one from Nordeus come here to explain something!

Nothing yet on apple store!!!

Anyone for nordeus can explain what's happening?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Come on, just at least simply apologize for the inconvenience to Apple users! EVEN IF you don’t have no control over it and it’s completely Apple’s fault, it’s the POLITE thing to do. By staying silent and without even acknowledging the problem, you are confirming all our claims about you not caring at all about the users.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast