Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

The day has arrived, Managers!

Top Eleven 2022 is making its way out to Managers all over the world!

While the Top Eleven v.22.0 is being rolled out across platforms, read on for more info on everything that comes with it - from Playstyles to special events! If you don't see the update, please check back a bit later.

Grab some popcorn - this will be a long and exciting one!

PLAYSTYLES

Top Eleven 2022 introduces a new feature that brings more depth to your squad and tactics. That’s right, we’re talking about Playstyles!

Football history is loaded with archetypal figures who have influenced and shaped the beautiful game. Here’s how that translates to the Top Eleven touchline.

WHAT ARE PLAYSTYLES AND PLAYSTYLE POTENTIAL?

Playstyles are a characteristic that defines how players see and approach the game on the pitch, emphasizing their individual strengths and roles in action. They contribute to your player’s performance in matches and represent another important piece in your tactical puzzle. It's on you as a Manager to fit these pieces together and develop strategies that work best for your squad. With this layer of depth, you can pick your strategies with more precision and further develop certain squad members over time.

Like in real world football, not all players have the potential to develop a specific Playstyle. You can check which players have Playstyle Potential in the Player Profile. Information about playstyles is also available on different players lists as well as the Squad - Formation screen for a better overview of how they fit into your formation and tactics.

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-wn-3.jpg

Players with Playstyles will be available for signing in the Transfers - Auctions section.

WHERE CAN I MANAGE PLAYSTYLES?

The main section for managing Playstyles is the Player Profile - Playstyles tab, where you can see its description, linked roles, current level, and track its progress for each player individually.

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-wn-2-3-.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: With the release of Top Eleven 2022 and Playstyles, we’ve made sure to attribute random Playstyles from at least 2 different categories to some of the existing players across all clubs in Top Eleven. This means that some of your players will have the Playstyle Potential attributed, so make sure to check out your squad and start working on unlocking them. One of them will have it unlocked and will be ready to put it to use in action right away.

PLAYSTYLE CATEGORIES & TYPES

Each Playstyle belongs to one out of 3 categories: Attacker, Midfielder or Defender Playstyles. What kind of Playstyle a player can have depends on his role, as Playstyles correspond to one or more predetermined roles on the pitch. This means that you won’t find a Poacher in your defence, but you can have one or more Poachers among your strikers.

Each of these three Playstyle categories consists of multiple Playstyle Types, from Poachers and False Nines in the Attacker category to Full-backs and Sweeper Keepers in the Defender category.

Find the complete list of Playstyles and their descriptions HERE.

PLAYSTYLE UNLOCKING & LEVELS

Players with the Playstyle Potential need to have it unlocked first for it to be active in matches. To do so, you need to collect Playstyle points, fill up the progression bar and tap on the Unlock button to unlock it.

Progressing through further levels works similarly. Each Playstyle has a total of 4 levels - standard, intermediate, advanced, and master.

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-wn-4.jpg

With each level, the intensity of the Playstyle effect increases, which allows you to further develop your players and their effectiveness on the pitch. Whenever you have a Playstyle level-up available, the arrow indicator will be shown in your Squad section for that specific player.

PLAYSTYLE POINTS

To unlock and further develop your Playstyles, you need to collect Playstyle points. Each Playstyle category has its variant of Playstyle points, which can be applied to any Playstyle type within the category. You can earn these points for individual players by:
    • playing matches in official competitions (League, Cup, Champions/Super League and Super Cup) and friendly (home) matches
    • training your squad
    • collecting them as rewards on a seasonal basis

Make sure to check your Match report, Training report, and Player Profiles to keep track of your players’ progress.

PLAYSTYLE BOOSTERS

Once your progression bar is filled, you can level up the Playstyle with a resource called Playstyle boosters. These boosters are a universal currency, which means they can be used to level up a Playstyle from any category. They can be earned as special rewards on a seasonal basis. You can check your current stash of Playstyle boosters in the Playstyles tab of any player who has a Playstyle.

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-wn-1.jpg

PLAYSTYLES IN ACTION

Playstyles contribute to your player’s performance in matches. Whenever a player with Playstyle takes part in an action and can put their Playstyle in use, you'll see their Playstyle icon getting activated. On top of the visual representation of Playstyles in matches, we’ve implemented a number of tweaks, upgrades and improvements to the match engine in order to support this feature in action.

Remember - for a Playstyle to be active and have an effect, the player must be playing in the position that corresponds to their Playstyle.

The information about your opponent's Playstyles is available too, so make sure to scout your rivals' lineup ahead of each match and adjust your strategy.

NEW 2022 LOOK

Top Eleven 2022 also comes with new visuals and loading screens for some of your favourite features and events!

SPECIAL EVENTS

A special Top Eleven 2022 Goal-Fest challenge which will give exclusive rewards to your club depending on your goal count in the League starts tomorrow, on Day 3 of the season!

More challenges are coming in Season 150. Be ready to put your new strategies to the test and stay tuned for more info!

See you on the Top Eleven 2022 touchline!

Rookie
    so we'll have to spend more tokens and money and time just to get this for a player with no real info if actually works or not what a crock of .........

Dreamer
    so lets say i just bought this player but it dosn't have any potential to gain any play style. is their any way to give him a play style with training or any other way ?

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    so lets say i just bought this player but it dosn't have any potential to gain any play style. is their any way to give him a play style with training or any other way ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	q.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	138338
    nah basically this guy is pure vanilla no playstyle. if you want full squad of playstyles you need to buy from auction/scout/youth. i've seen half of my team and some from the auction which will cost more because people will bidding like crazy for them

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    nah basically this guy is pure vanilla no playstyle. if you want full squad of playstyles you need to buy from auction/scout/youth. i've seen half of my team and some from the auction which will cost more because people will bidding like crazy for them
    Dude how do you get the update? I went on play store and there's no update option ... How did you do it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Dude how do you get the update? I went on play store and there's no update option ... How did you do it

use your webrowser on your pc/laptop

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    use your webrowser on your pc/laptop
    I play on my phone.... Why wouldn't it be in the app store

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    I play on my phone.... Why wouldn't it be in the app store

u do know how annoying it is to comply with apple/android to update your apps on the store. it will take few hours. if they advertise the te2022 will be out on october 11 they should've send it to apple&android on october 10!

Am I the only manager who thinks this update on "playstyles" is absolutely pathetic ?

Apart from the fact that these playstyles are totally random, because Nordeus logic: a 30yo has more potential to develop a specific playstyle than a 18 yo player OR a 40% player, same principle, compared to a 180% yo trained one).
    Also, forces you to play a different formation now, because: "the player must be playing in the position that corresponds to their Playstyle" ..
    Not to mention the manipulation in auctions(market), where some managers will do "everything" to get this type of players and even more the upselling.

I expected more from this update and letting the managers to CONTROL it, not to be controlled by Nordeus, again(academy). I guess, from a 2D app game is too much to come with something "hyped".

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    Am I the only manager who thinks this update on "playstyles" is absolutely pathetic ?

Apart from the fact that these playstyles are totally random, because Nordeus logic: a 30yo has more potential to develop a specific playstyle than a 18 yo player OR a 40% player, same principle, compared to a 180% yo trained one).
    Also, forces you to play a different formation now, because: "the player must be playing in the position that corresponds to their Playstyle" ..
    Not to mention the manipulation in auctions(market), where some managers will do "everything" to get this type of players and even more the upselling.

I expected more from this update and letting the managers to CONTROL it, not to be controlled by Nordeus, again(academy). I guess, from a 2D app game is too much to come with something "hyped".
    this new addition as I see it is like "shiny" in pokemon. basically it's only for certain numbers of players. let's just hope these players that have "playstyle" is not just cosmetics.

what do you expect from free to play game? ofc they'll make game that's accessible to all but advantages to those who pays..
    george cristian likes this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast