Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 118
Like Tree27Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

  1. #101
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    lol if they didnt give youth academy playstyles that's it. i will only buy players from auction and forget bout youth academy. or i'll use it to do task (not spending tokens tho) and release that player before new season starts so it wont messed up your team % next season..
    This would not only end the youth academy, but Special Sponsor as well. If you will not train youth players, two more premium rewards are useless. So it is no longer worthwhile to buy the Premium.

    Currently, I never buy starting 11 players from the auction. I train 1 youth academy player per season and that worked fine. I would like to keep playing this way very much, but this is only possible if those youth academy players have some Play Style attributes. Nordeus should recognize this way of play very quickly and add Play Style for the youth academy before the end of the season.

  2. #102
    Dreamer jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    This would not only end the youth academy, but Special Sponsor as well. If you will not train youth players, two more premium rewards are useless. So it is no longer worthwhile to buy the Premium.

    Currently, I never buy starting 11 players from the auction. I train 1 youth academy player per season and that worked fine. I would like to keep playing this way very much, but this is only possible if those youth academy players have some Play Style attributes. Nordeus should recognize this way of play very quickly and add Play Style for the youth academy before the end of the season.
    the way some1 told before the youth may or may not have playstyles. wtf..come on nodeus, i'm here spreading & telling lies to people saying that highest % youth player will get playstyle while you guys are so greedy to let it be a fukin mystery box without playstyle tab on youth player so we either get it..or not

  3. #103
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    538
    There is an update in the AppStore:

    [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-a9b4c321-ac93-4b5f-b89a-e3987ca517df.jpg

    Looks like we’ll at least find out the way to earn PS boosters, not sure if it’s a one-time event or not. Maybe we’ll get some info on the PS availability in the youth academy?

    I haven’t bought a single “main squad” player since the YA was introduced, and I’m not gonna change that for some feature that still feels like fancy special abilities and nothing more.

  4. #104
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,615
    Wow I am absolutely not surprised giving how many people actually spend their money here on these youth players...

    They force us more and more into the academy to use the slow trainers and make the game more pay to win with the boost lab and everything. Will be impossible to find 3 star FT with play style in auction, so we should now use the academy as well for powertrain.
    hudai likes this.

  5. #105
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Enfield
    Posts
    8
    Ive been playing this game since 2013, when I started the transfer auctions were limited to 3 levels only, yours the 1 below and the one above I think it would improve gameplay to revert back to this...

  6. #106
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Strides View Post
    Ive been playing this game since 2013, when I started the transfer auctions were limited to 3 levels only, yours the 1 below and the one above I think it would improve gameplay to revert back to this...
    Might improve gameplay, but Nordeus don't care about that.
    Money, money, money. Bottom line.
    Here since 2015 and all my ****s have gone.
    Game not worth a half a **** anymore.

    Gilipollas con el ingles.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 10-27-2021 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Swearing

  7. #107
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-5130c1da-ac90-489b-9ddb-a788df8e4b94.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Might improve gameplay, but Nordeus don't care about that.
    Money, money, money. Bottom line.
    Here since 2015 and all my ****s have gone.
    Game not worth a half a **** anymore.

    Gilipollas con el ingles.
    Lmao

  8. #108
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-e8345823-7fa2-46ae-9043-c8a1600d7c0c.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Hi there, nice new feature with some new animations also.

    What worries me at the present is that the only way we have to aqquire players with playstyles are the auctions. Scout and Assist manager have no PS and there is no way to know if academy players will have it which conditions players investing in their evolution since they might not have that speatial feature, it would be nice if you could give us an inlet on these issues!
    Lmao

    Be careful with your wishes…

  9. #109
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    454
    It's just like wish.com. You order something but get not that what you ordered

  10. #110
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    136
    Its essential for youth academy players to come with the playstyle potential. Otherwise youth academy looses any purpose. Why should I invest into YA player development? Plus, YA improvements are the only reason why I buy Special sponsor premium or Boost Lab from time to time. Without playstyle ability for YA players, all these become senseless and the YA looses its purpose.

    Please, consider it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast