Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Rookie
    Another update focused on getting us to part with our cash. Top Eleven have lost sight of what they were when they started out.

NEW UPDATE -SAME OLD ISSUES

Substitutions not made
    Tactics not implemented
    Match Stats that bear no resemblance to the match or the result.
    Possesion bonus is still detrimental to game play as players just pass the ball around aimlessly and counter attacks fall apart with idiotic back passes all.just fulfill a statistic.
    Possession means nothing if you do nothing with it and that is exactly what happens in the game.

As for the new player attributes , my word class striker is now apparently a goal poacher. Actually what has happened is he is now afraid to even attempt a shot , go figure !!!!!

THESE UPDATES NEVER ADDRESS THE REAL ISSUES IN THE GAME. SUPPORT JUST SAYS WE HAVE PASSED THE INFO ONTO OUR DEVELOPERS.

Here's a thought, employ developers that understand football and can fix the problems

How we can know which player from youth academy will have playerstyle?
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 10-22-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Apple users should drop the idea of playing the game on those devices. lol There is an increase on the prices again and in my opinion that’s why they disputed with Nords.

If I were you, I would buy an Android device and play the game on it to protest Apple. Don’t let them to exploit you guys. Buy a Xiaomi Red Mi.

I have no idea what profit Nords make from Apple but I would dissolve developing the game for IOS.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 10-23-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    How we can know which player from youth academy will have playerstyle?
    judging by this latest updates, you can see your highest % 18yo from academy got the playstyles..but if you're really afraid of getting playstyle for random players of your 4 choosing you can eliminate that by only select 1 youth player from 8 choices they gave at start of season..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    judging by this latest updates, you can see your highest % 18yo from academy got the playstyles..but if you're really afraid of getting playstyle for random players of your 4 choosing you can eliminate that by only select 1 youth player from 8 choices they gave at start of season..
    My impression is that the just gave playstyles to the existing players randomly. My youngest (one of the 18-yo’s) and oldest players both got a PS, as well as my 4 highestQ players, one of which is the same youngest player. I received 3 defense, 4 offense and - midfield PS, scattered over ages and quality levels.

Also, from what I understand, the only source of players with PS is auctions; I don’t think we’ll get one from the academy.

Not to mention, there’s still no info about where to get PS boosters, and how much (in terms of boosters) it costs to improve to, say, intermediate level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    My impression is that the just gave playstyles to the existing players randomly. My youngest (one of the 18-yo’s) and oldest players both got a PS, as well as my 4 highestQ players, one of which is the same youngest player. I received 3 defense, 4 offense and - midfield PS, scattered over ages and quality levels.

Also, from what I understand, the only source of players with PS is auctions; I don’t think we’ll get one from the academy.

Not to mention, there’s still no info about where to get PS boosters, and how much (in terms of boosters) it costs to improve to, say, intermediate level.
    nodeus give every manager 8 player with playstyles randomly for this TE2022 updates.
    but 1 for certain is that the highest % 18yo from academy did get 1.
    so my guess is that every month/season you'll get 1 player with playstyle if you pick youth player in your academy.
    else you'll have to find it at auction market..
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

This is official answer from Nordeus:

“Be aware that at the moment only players which you purchase from the auction can have a Playstyle which is visible to you as well. Players from the Youth Academy do not have an active Playstyle even when they join your main team in the following season.

We aim to constantly improve the features in Top Eleven so that we can provide the best possible user experience to our managers. If there is any feedback or suggestions you would like to provide us with regarding our newly featured Playstyles or something else related to the game we will be more than happy to hear them.

I hope this information is helpful to you and if you have other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us again.“

So, this is end of youth academy.
    Der_Ryan_M, hudai and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    This is official answer from Nordeus:

“Be aware that at the moment only players which you purchase from the auction can have a Playstyle which is visible to you as well. Players from the Youth Academy do not have an active Playstyle even when they join your main team in the following season.

We aim to constantly improve the features in Top Eleven so that we can provide the best possible user experience to our managers. If there is any feedback or suggestions you would like to provide us with regarding our newly featured Playstyles or something else related to the game we will be more than happy to hear them.

I hope this information is helpful to you and if you have other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us again.“

So, this is end of youth academy.
    lol if they didnt give youth academy playstyles that's it. i will only buy players from auction and forget bout youth academy. or i'll use it to do task (not spending tokens tho) and release that player before new season starts so it wont messed up your team % next season..

It balance boost lab a bit more then, right now it is very powerful to spend your money there... If playstyles actually mean anything that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It balance boost lab a bit more then, right now it is very powerful to spend your money there... If playstyles actually mean anything that is.
    Actually, I stopped invest time and money in youth academy immediately after this answer.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast