Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Sezonun ilk 2 lig maçında kendimden çok zayıf rakiplere karşı yenildim Top Eleven ın bu güncellemesi ile doğrudan bağlantılı olduğunu düşünüyorum biz İPhone kullanıcıları bu güncelleme dışı kaldığımız için olduğunu düşünüyorum. Gücüm 115 şuanda ve yenildiğim rakipler biri 98 diğeri 101 gücünde 4/2 3/2 yenildim 2 maçdada bunun bir açıklaması varmı ? Takım kondisyon moral antreman vs full camlı takip herzaman bunları söylemiyorum bile yazık top Eleven a ne diyeyim bizi magdur etti.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Guys,
    Let's note that there are some things that you can't control, especially in game development. I completely understand your frustration, but here it's probably not Nordeus' fault and it has to do with Apple.

Anyways, here is an official announcement for the situation:
    https://twitter.com/topeleven/status...96326127198213

My friend, the strictness of Apple is well known. This isn't a new thing for Nordeus to be taken by surprise. They had to manage the situation much better and they could very well issue a statement specifying the impediment and how long it takes approximately. Being on "silcence" mode, I doubt they work non-stop to fix it.

offtopic....
    Regarding EastsiderSG's post, I agree with him about this new "playstyle" update. The first impression after seeing my AMC player with the "false 9" playstyle and the way he handled some attacking phases when it was activated, was: it's "broken". But, doing more tests and combining both the player's skilsl with the special ability and the playstyle, I noticed that it's just the hype created around this revolutionary new update brought by Nordeus, which has nothing to do with those playstyles from FM(as a concept). Initially I thought that the player in question receives certain "boosts" on some skills and playing forced(by nordeus) in that position to be activated, but, are as effective as special abilities(ignoring the skills of the player and taking his pattern into the equation).

Quote Originally Posted by Sabri Virtue View Post
    Sezonun ilk 2 lig maçında kendimden çok zayıf rakiplere karşı yenildim Top Eleven ın bu güncellemesi ile doğrudan bağlantılı olduğunu düşünüyorum biz İPhone kullanıcıları bu güncelleme dışı kaldığımız için olduğunu düşünüyorum. Gücüm 115 şuanda ve yenildiğim rakipler biri 98 diğeri 101 gücünde 4/2 3/2 yenildim 2 maçdada bunun bir açıklaması varmı ? Takım kondisyon moral antreman vs full camlı takip herzaman bunları söylemiyorum bile yazık top Eleven a ne diyeyim bizi magdur etti.

Bugün bir trol oyunundan kaçındım. Daha fazla dikkat etmeye ve her şeyi değiştirmeye çalışın + oyuncularınızı sahaya farklı şekilde yerleştirin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabri Virtue View Post
    Както вече казах, ич да не ти е. Важното е, че използваш правилния език в английския форум, а модераторите спят зимния си сън.

In my opinion, it's more like to make old players more useful, hence incentivize users to keep them longer, and along the way spend a lot of greens to keep them up. Before it's all young and fast trainers, now you need to balance old players with playstyle experience as well.

The transfer market will also be much less monolithic. More players with rare combination will attract bids as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    It’s just come to my mind. They might have done it to prevent the scout manipulation by impelling the players to the TM by making it more attractive. Hence, TM is used basically for the fast trainers for ages, in other words, other players have not been bid as many as the fast trainers and after the TM reformation as well as the recommended players, scouts have become more and more popular and reasonable. The reason why they have invented this to only particular batch of players might be that, judging from not even one of the scouts in the list is unable to acquire a playstyle.

After all, right, that’s a manipulation however it’s how the things work in the world in general. I wish Nords took initiative and tend their motives to the opposite and alleviate us to play the game more on our own freely.

Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post
    In my opinion, it's more like to make old players more useful, hence incentivize users to keep them longer, and along the way spend a lot of greens to keep them up. Before it's all young and fast trainers, now you need to balance old players with playstyle experience as well.

The transfer market will also be much less monolithic. More players with rare combination will attract bids as well.
    Nope, not only make the old players attracting. More particularly, for the old TM’s old players. They have been aware of the scouts have become more and more popular and they don’t will managers to have the success in a cheaper way. I already keep my elder players in my squad, most experienced players do hence it became more and more reasonable and effective with the last movements of Nordeus. However what Nords want is just to aggravate the bid wars, regardless of the ages of the players, by embellishing the random players.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Guys,
    Let's note that there are some things that you can't control, especially in game development. I completely understand your frustration, but here it's probably not Nordeus' fault and it has to do with Apple.

Anyways, here is an official announcement for the situation:
    https://twitter.com/topeleven/status...96326127198213
    I think you are aware from the comments that most of us think the release was badly managed. App store being strict isn’t a fault. Yes, maybe by some slim chance app store systems were down or whatever but it wouldn’t have taken them so many days to fix. Most of us know it’s probably nordeus fault. First for creating the error. Second for lack of contingency planning, allowing some users to have a massive advantage due to fail scenario. Third for not communicating it quickly.

Try to look at it from a player perspective as well. I hope being an appointed bridge of communication and content creator does not stop you from being fair to both sides. If you keep protecting them, how will they ever improve? Do explain why you would think that it isn’t nordeus fault and the scenario you think applies.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Nope, not only make the old players attracting. More particularly, for the old TM’s old players. They have been aware of the scouts have become more and more popular and they don’t will managers to have the success in a cheaper way. I already keep my elder players in my squad, most experienced players do hence it became more and more reasonable and effective with the last movements of Nordeus. However what Nords want is just to aggravate the bid wars, regardless of the ages of the players, by embellishing the random players.
    Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post

What both of you said make sense and are likely to go hand in hand. Players probably will keep their record breaking attackers longer using greens and fill up positions like DL,DR, MCs and GKs with scouts. Thus utilising both tokens and greens effectively.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

Top Eleven 2022 has been released fully to the App Store. It should be propagating now and available for all iOS users soon.

We'll follow up with more information about compensation shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the delay and thank you for your patience!

See you on the Top Eleven 2022 touchline!

It's all in vain now. Players on iOS are already at a huge disadvantage! Proper compensation is a must and that's barely a thing you can do considering how bad you treat your players and how much this game is Pay2Win!!!!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast