Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Player stats via Match report...

VIP

Player stats via Match report...

Why we can't see player stats anymore, via Match Report??? And why we can't see player stats during a game???

Player stats via Match report...-1ijjjjjjjjjj.jpg
    Sillybq likes this.

Yeah, that's a bummer. Have to view player via squad or training tab to see player stats. Would be great if we could view it during match. Can't remember if we could view it in previous versions.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-04-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yeah, that's a bummer. Have to view player via squad or training tab to see player stats. Would be great if we could view it during match. Can't remember if we could view it in previous versions.
    i think it has been like that for long time, because i need to sub off the 1yellow away from suspension player. need to use my other account to view the squad player. my guess is that during the match the rating is still being calculated hence why it's empty & the manager cant view it, but others can view the player stat before match.

oh the new player stats on match report they put the player ratings in team lineup formation tab, i actually like it a lot, it save more space & you can even view the sub rating too, before this we can only view starting 11players rating, the subs rating is unavailable..
    Player stats via Match report...-cupfinal.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-04-2021 at 11:51 PM.
    Sillybq likes this.