Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Assists...

VIP

Assists...

"Incredible" logic of Top Eleven developers...
    My team is playing through the middle 95% of time... Yet, my two MCs and AMC have 7 assists in total (9 with a bench AMC), while my two wingers have 46... What would happen if I would play down both flanks the most of the time?
    My MC Billast have zero assist, despite having "Playmaker" special ability... ZERO ASSISTS in 38 games!!! As we all know, morale drops to yellow EVERY TIME, if an MC doesn't assist in the last 5 games, so I had to waste over 30 morale pack just on him... Scoring 4 goals in the season didn't save him from morale drop... Even if he would score two goals in a game, if he would get rating 10.0 and Man of the Match title, it wouldn't save him from morale drop... That how "Dynamic morale" BS works...

Assists...-1ijjjjjj.jpg
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Mc's have never provided assists in this game. That's why everyone uses aml/amr who do everything from assists to goals. But this happened in 2015 and still happens nowdays. Nothing was done about this like a lot of other things here

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    "Incredible" logic of Top Eleven developers...
    My team is playing through the middle 95% of time... Yet, my two MCs and AMC have 7 assists in total (9 with a bench AMC), while my two wingers have 46... What would happen if I would play down both flanks the most of the time?
    My MC Billast have zero assist, despite having "Playmaker" special ability... ZERO ASSISTS in 38 games!!! As we all know, morale drops to yellow EVERY TIME, if an MC doesn't assist in the last 5 games, so I had to waste over 30 morale pack just on him... Scoring 4 goals in the season didn't save him from morale drop... Even if he would score two goals in a game, if he would get rating 10.0 and Man of the Match title, it wouldn't save him from morale drop... That how "Dynamic morale" BS works...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ijjjjjj.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	138440
    agreed with assists by playmaker & latest, by the "ballplayingDC", this game(top11) didnt recognize the 1 who give the long through ball. wtf nodeus? fix your fukin engine. why bother make a cool long assist highlights if the passer didnt get the assist in-game?

here's the new & latest assist made by "ballplayingDC" but the top11 be like "nah, the goalscorer did all the work from start to finish"

EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Mc's have never provided assists in this game. That's why everyone uses aml/amr who do everything from assists to goals. But this happened in 2015 and still happens nowdays. Nothing was done about this like a lot of other things here
    yeah, i think stepen spam this forum to show that much of bugs & problems in this top11 game that nodeus never fix from day1

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    agreed with assists by playmaker & latest, by the "ballplayingDC", this game(top11) didnt recognize the 1 who give the long through ball. wtf nodeus? fix your fukin engine. why bother make a cool long assist highlights if the passer didnt get the assist in-game?

here's the new & latest assist made by "ballplayingDC" but the top11 be like "nah, the goalscorer did all the work from start to finish"

I had that same animation but my ball playing dc got the assist. He has 3 now which is more than both my MCs. Really rare. Hope it isn't a one off season for him

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I had that same animation but my ball playing dc got the assist. He has 3 now which is more than both my MCs. Really rare. Hope it isn't a one off season for him
    mine didn't and til this day he has 0 assist and when i check his stats again, his match rating is even worse. 6-6-7-7 like that. compared to a stopper in my other team who had match rating 8-9-7-8-7, he score by longshots & instantly get high match rating. i like the ballplayingDC in-game but if they didnt fix that assist thingy then i probably will ditch him/any ballplayingDC for stopper/nonsenseDC tho

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    mine didn't and til this day he has 0 assist and when i check his stats again, his match rating is even worse. 6-6-7-7 like that. compared to a stopper in my other team who had match rating 8-9-7-8-7, he score by longshots & instantly get high match rating. i like the ballplayingDC in-game but if they didnt fix that assist thingy then i probably will ditch him/any ballplayingDC for stopper/nonsenseDC tho
    Assists...-48796b69-41a6-4e1d-8a05-7c7c518d37db.jpg

I really wanted a no nonsense dc until he started getting the assists. Read players asking them to fix the assist thing from before i started. I have learnt to manage my expectations over time lol