Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Season 151 - Are you ready?

VIP
    Superbly prepared team under-performing in the first half...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1iffffffffffff.jpg

Player "on fire" under-performing... AGAIN...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ifffffffffffffff.jpg

Opponent's players made 19 fouls, my players 10 and no cards for them...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1iffffffffffffffff.jpg

VIP
    BS in every game, literally... Opponent with twice as many fouls, plus one, both teams got equal number of cards... AMC got a yellow card... AGAIN... Player "on fire" got a yellow card... AGAIN... This game is full of ridiculous patterns...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1iee.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieee.jpg

VIP
    Same BS, less than an hour later, with the other team... Equal number of fouls, only my team got cards... A yellow card for AMC... AGAIN...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeee.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeee.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Another injury for well performing DMC... The last season, 3 injuries for DMC in United, as well as in Celtic... BS...

Attachment 138517
    My 3rd DMC got injured today as well. What a coincidence. Lol
    Steppenwolf likes this.

VIP
    What a big pile of BS... Played against a bot and my team was scripted to score only 4 goals... And opponent was playing with 3 players wide in the back line, no DMC... Look at all that space behind opponent's attack, ffs... My two best players couldn't score... 3-star DL was tackling and blocking my best player, 7-star AMR, all game long... What a big pile of BS (2)...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

VIP
    Two games against the same opponent with sh*tty attack and bad form... We conceded only 1 in the first 6 games, none in the last 5 of 6... In both games we conceded goals from the first opponent's chances... Just another BS...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeeee.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeeeeeeeee.jpg

VIP
    Another injury of well performing player... 3rd in 7 games...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1ieeeeeeeee.jpg

VIP
    This is why I'll never waste my money on this game... I'm tired of bullsh*t...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1idd.jpg

Banned
    [QUOTE=Steppenwolf;686029]This is why I'll never waste my money on this game... I'm tired of bullsh*t...

i share your sentiment, this game is too scripted for my liking, just the way many matches unfold, time and time again the game engine will screw you over no matter what you try to do to change the outcome, all your training, preparation, tactics, resources used, etc… mean f*** all. I just drew at home to the 2nd placed team, a game i dominated from start to finish, im leading 1-0, opposing manager not attending of course , but as usual the game engine has other plans, it turns the opposing 5.9 star GK into Superman (big lol) and my on fire and in form attackers can’t score to save their lives, and guess what happens next, boom the opponent equalizes from a counter-attack, just sickening. I still had 20 minutes left to find a winner, but the outcome was already decided by the game engine, opposing GK continues to have a blinder and my players can’t hit a barn door. I’m beyond pissed with this bs
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 11-13-2021 at 04:20 AM.
    Steppenwolf likes this.

VIP
    The best player in my team, 7-star AMR with max morale and condition, can't outplay 4-star DL... What a BS...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1idddddddddddddd.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1iddddddddddddddd.jpg

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast